The CRC Trainer: An Interactive Companion to the CRC’s Guide to Coordinating Clinical Research
Clinical research coordinators (CRC) play a crucial role in ensuring the success of any study, and ever-evolving regulations make continual and comprehensive training a necessity for any professional responsible for moving trials forward. Whether you’re an experienced coordinator, working toward a career transition into the role or developing a related training program, The CRC Trainer: An Interactive Companion to the CRC’s Guide to Coordinating Clinical Research provides the perfect interactive course to support this fundamental learning.
The CRC’s Guide to Coordinating Clinical Research has long been looked to as the preeminent resource for training new CRCs and keeping experienced coordinators up-to-date on relevant changes in the industry. The detailed information in the guide covers everything a coordinator needs to know to succeed in the role — and The CRC Trainer: An Interactive Companion to the CRC’s Guide to Coordinating Clinical Research makes digesting that information simpler and straightforward.
This visual interactive online course was built to support learners in a self-paced journey through the complex material of the guide. It covers all essential aspects of the coordinator role and focuses on the most important material in the guide.
During this eLearning course, you will learn:
- The role and responsibilities of CRCs
- Qualities in an effective CRC
- Regulatory history and evolving rules
- The clinical research process
- Trial site quality systems
- Writing SOPs
- Research: from lab to trial to closeout
- Study preparation, protocols and reporting
- Site qualifications
- Working with vulnerable populations
- Ensuring data quality
- Trial participants, monitoring and inspections
- Working with sponsors and monitors
- Storage of trial materials
- Working with IRBs and data safety monitoring boards
- Principles and challenges of informed consent
- Adverse event and safety monitoring
- Quality management and audits
The course consists of six individual modules that break the information in The CRC’s Guide into easily readable chunks:
- Module 1: CRC roles and responsibilities, regulatory history and compliance, principles of good clinical practice, and good documentation practices
- Module 2: The clinical research process, clinical trial site quality systems, SOPs and IRBs
- Module 3: Informed consent, preparing for a study
- Module 4: Protocols, case report forms, electronic data capture and investigational drug accountability
- Module 5: Working with trial participants, study closure, adverse events and safety monitoring, and audits and inspections
- Module 6: Final Assessment — review and test on the previous five modules
Each module takes 25-30 minutes to complete. A certificate of completion is awarded to learners who pass the final assessment.
The six modules of the course can be uploaded to a PC for use by individual trainees or added to an organization’s learning management system (LMS) to track and evaluate the progress of multiple trainees.
This indispensable tool provides the skills and knowledge that are critical for managing clinical trials. Order your copy today.
Who Will Benefit
- Clinical trial staff members working to transition into trial management
- Directors of research and clinical operations
- Trial coordinator trainers
- Experienced clinical trial coordinators working toward career advancement
- Teams at clinical trial sponsors
- Academic research staff
- Teams at contract research organizations
- Clinical trial service staff
eLearning Package with Softcover Book
Add to Cart
June 1, 2020
Individual buyers will receive a softcover copy of The CRC’s Guide to Coordinating Clinical Research and a link to download The CRC Trainer eLearning modules – in SCORM format. Shipping charges will be applied for the softcover edition.
Multiple Users and Licenses
Multi-users may choose the softcover or PDF of The CRC’s Guide to Coordinating Clinical Research. Shipping charges will be applied for the softcover edition.
2-10 users – $275 per user
11-20 users – $255 per user
21-30 users – $235 per user
31-40 users – $215 per user
41-50 users – $200 per user
50+ users – Contact Bailey Sterrett at +1 703.538.7637 for LMS licensing prices.
Already have the book?
Click here to order The CRC Trainer for $200.