EU Clinical Trials Privacy
U.S.-based companies routinely sponsor and process personal data of EU-based individuals as part of their operations.
Without a good overview of EU privacy laws and regulations, you run the risk of not being compliant in how they conduct clinical trials.
Join privacy and data collection expert Stephan Grynwajc for a comprehensive overview of the rules that apply to the collection of EU personal data and its use in clinical trials to ensure your company complies with laws and regulations in EU.
- Familiarize yourself with the EU privacy legal and regulatory framework, including the GDPR, the ePrivacy Directive, the Clinical Trials Directive and the draft Clinical Trials Regulation
- Obtain practical tips on how to adapt one’s internal policies and procedures to comply with EU laws and regulations, including without limitation, internal privacy and data security policies, internal guidance on how to respond to data subject access requests, data breach/incident response policies and data retention policies
- Incorporate useful guidance on understanding international transfers of data under the 1995 Privacy Directive/GDPR and the interplay between the GDPR and the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield Frameworks
- Understand EU privacy enforcement trends following the adoption of the GDPR
If your clinical trials involve the personal data of EU-based individuals, you need to understand the rules that apply to data collection.
Meet Your Presenter
Stephan Grynwajc, Managing Partner, Law Office of S. Grynwajc, PLLC
Your webinar leader is Stephan Grynwajc, a dual-qualified EU and U.S. privacy and data protection attorney with more than 25 years advising U.S. companies in their operations in the EU, including 15 years in-house at various technology companies in both the EU and the U.S. He is particularly well-versed in the GDPR and the national derogations from the GDPR that have been adopted by the EU Member States following the adoption of the new privacy regulation.
Who Will Benefit
- Companies that routinely collect and process the personal data of EU residents as part of their daily operations and in the context of the organization of clinical trials
- Sponsors and research sites
- Research Coordinators
- Study Managers
- Site Directors
Webinar Recording & Transcript Bundle
Add to Cart
April 22, 2020
1 hour 37 minutes