Best Practices for Clinical Trial Site Management
A collection of in-depth articles from the pages of Research Practitioner.
Every day clinical trial professionals are in the thick of countless aspects of clinical trials, far beyond scheduling and data entry.
Best Practices for Clinical Trial Site Management has the hands-on, in-depth guidance you need to perform a variety of practical job responsibilities.
With it, you’ll more effectively manage and execute your clinical trials. Not to mention taking your career to the next level.
You must know how to do it all: engage patients, maintain investigational drug accountability, monitor and ensure data integrity, use electronic data and document storage systems, and investigate the root cause of trial problems. You must have an understanding of all aspects of clinical trials, from recruitment to investigational drug management to data integrity.
Best Practices for Clinical Trial Site Management clarifies the regulatory requirements for clinical trials, especially for regulatory inspections. It also enables you to stay on top of broad-brush policy issues that can impact your current — and future — trials. These include broadening participant diversity and making trials more patient-centric.
It takes a deep dive into 10 topics you can’t afford to overlook:
- Principles of data quality
- Participant-retention strategies
- Ideas for increasing participant engagement
- The outlook for increasing diversity of trial participants
- Managing trial inventory and maintaining investigational drug accountability
- Billing sponsors and tracking payments
- Disaster preparedness
- Trends in and requirements for electronic document storage
- Maintaining a state of inspection readiness
- Root cause analysis
Best Practices for Clinical Trial Site Management clarifies all this and more, with articles handpicked from the pages of Research Practitioner, CenterWatch’s trusted bimonthly professional development journal.
This compilation of articles will help take your clinical trials — and your career — to a new level of success, explaining:
- Eight principles of data quality
- Which documents regulatory inspectors want to see — and how to make sure they’re readily accessible
- Statistical tools and methods for conducting root cause analysis
- FDA guidance on patient-focused trials
- Common reasons participants drop out of a trial
- Which kinds of training trial staff needs to handle new technologies
- Four essential elements of an emergency plan
Successfully coordinate all aspects of your day-to-day site management responsibilities with Best Practices for Clinical Trial Site Management. Order your copy today.
Who Will Benefit
- Research Directors
- Site Managers
- Billing Staff
- Data Managers
- Research Nurses
Add to Cart
Not satisfied with your publication? For the PDF version, you must notify CenterWatch within 24 hours of receipt of purchase and we will refund 100 percent of your purchase price.
To learn more or subscribe to Research Practitioner click here.