Volunteering for a Clinical Trial
Volunteering for a Clinical Trial is an IRB-approved, easy-to-read, patient education brochure created for potential study volunteers.
This pamphlet provides an overview of the clinical trials process and answers to frequently asked questions that many potential volunteers have about participating in a study.
Available in six languages:
Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
All foreign language brochures are printed on-demand and subject to custom pricing. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for prices.
Questions answered include:
- What is a clinical trial?
- Who can participate in a clinical trial?
- What can volunteers expect if they choose to participate?
- What happens after a clinical trial?
This pamphlet is an easy way for sponsors, CROs, and investigative sites to inform patients about participating in clinical trials. Increase your company’s exposure by customizing this brochure with your organization’s logo printed on the cover or with additional custom information!
- Research Centers
- Academic Medical Centers/Major Medical Centers
- Site Management Organizations (SMOs)
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device Manufacturers
- Patient Recruitment Firms
- General Health Professionals