Understanding the Informed Consent Process
Understanding the Informed Consent Process is an IRB-approved, easy-to-read pamphlet that helps potential study volunteers understand their rights and responsibilities before agreeing to participate in a clinical trial.
Available in Spanish.
All foreign language brochures are printed on-demand and subject to custom pricing. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for prices.
- Study volunteer bill of rights
- What volunteers should know about the informed consent process
- Sample questions to ask during the informed consent process
- Logo customization on pamphlet cover for businesses
- Research Centers
- Academic Medical Centers/Major Medical Centers
- Site Management Organizations (SMOs)
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device Manufacturers
- Patient Recruitment Firms
- General Health Professionals
This pamphlet is an easy way for sponsors, CROs and investigative sites to inform patients of the informed consent process. Increase your company’s exposure by customizing this brochure with your organization’s logo printed on the cover or with additional custom information!