Research Practitioner Subscription
Earn up to 18 ANCC hours, stay on top of the latest regulatory updates, current trends and common management issues with Research Practitioner.
A valuable educational publication that goes beyond what clinical research professionals "should do" and shows readers "how to" incorporate critical concepts and strategies to more effectively manage and execute clinical trials.
- Expanded analysis on current trends, common trial management issues and ethical concerns to support the clinical research enterprise
- Regulatory updates to ensure conformity of new state and federal requirements
- Practical and useful management and ethical tactics for immediate implementation
- Interviews with leading experts in the field of ethics and regulations
- Up to 18 ANCC contact hours available per annual subscription
- Contact hours accepted by ACRP, SoCRA and CCIP
- Ethics and human subject protection professionals
- Nurses or study monitors seeking certification
- Principal and sub-investigators
- Investigative site managers and staff
- Instructors conducting clinical research training and educational programs
- IRB institutions and members actively involved in clinical trials
- Other clinical research professionals involved in clinical trials