Busy clinical research professionals need a convenient way to receive practical, useful training for their job performance and career advancement.
With a site-wide subscription to Research Practitioner your team — coordinators, monitors and clinical research nurses — will be ahead through training, educational ideas and operational strategies that affect their day-to-day jobs.
Employees will know the latest in clinical research:
- Adaptive clinical trial design
- Investigational drug management
- Research billing
- Participant diversity in clinical trials
- Virtual clinical trials
- The revised common rule
- And more…
Each issue goes beyond what your team members should do and shows them how to incorporate critical concepts and strategies to more effectively manage and execute clinical trials:
- Expanded analysis on common trial management issues and ethical concerns to support your clinical research enterprise
- Practical and useful management strategies for immediate implementation
- Brief recaps of clinical trial regulatory news
- Two in-depth feature stories in every issue, with tests vetted by the Tufts University School of Medicine Office of Continuing Education that can earn the reader 18 ANCC credits a year
An extra bonus for clinical trial nurses: Research Practitioner is approved for continuing education credits by Tufts University. Nurses who read the articles and complete the tests can earn up to 18 credits a year to maintain/achieve their American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) certification. Train your entire staff to ANCC standards with a site-wide subscription.
Take advantage of our No-Risk, 100% Money-Back Guarantee. We’re confident the value Research Practitioner provides you will pay for itself many times over.
For more information on a site-wide subscription, contact Russ Tisch at email@example.com or toll free 866.219.3440 or +1 703.538.7651.
“An invaluable tool, we have provided a center-wide Research Practitioner subscription for our staff since 2006 to allow them timely access to regulatory changes and operational efficiencies, as well as clinical trial methodology training in a very digestible, informative fashion. Plus, they love the CEU’s for licensure and maintenance of certifications!”
–Dixie J. Ecklund, RN, MSN, MBA., Director of Operations, University of Iowa Clinical Trials Statistical & Data Management Center
“There isn’t another journal out there that has what Research Practitioner offers.”
“Our library users love this publication for continuing education and find it very useful in the performance of their jobs and their own advancement.”