Using KPIs to Improve Site Performance : 24/7 Encore plus USB Audio Recording/Transcript
Transform your raw and unstructured data into meaningful information. Make smarter decisions based on intelligence derived from the clinical trial data.
Kelly Smith, CCRP, Sr. Solutions Consultant for Bio-Optronics, will discuss how pharma and biotech companies can best take advantage of KPIs. She’ll provide tools and tips to better centralize and streamline your processes. Over the course of 90 minutes she’ll help you understand how to:
- Improve your business development chances by illustrating turnaround times and other KPI metrics when communicating and selling services to potential clients
- Develop better feasibility by quickly and easily finding turnaround times, win rates, loss/not selected rates and potential revenue per patient
- Accelerate your start up activity by using KPIs to set goals and measure progress/performance against those goals, such as CTA turnaround time or total start up time (selection to FPFV)
- Improve recruitment and enrollment by measuring campaign performance to easily finding cost per screened patient
- Improve operations by quickly and easily measuring CRC utilization and capacity, no show rates, and screen fail rates
- Utilize more productive tools to better centralize and streamline your processes
- Choose improved protocols to set attainable enrollment goals and track financials, resulting in increased efficiencies and revenue overall
This presentation will illustrate how technology can assist in streamlining your operations and improve your business decisions.
Who Will Benefit
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Personnel
- Medical Writers
Meet Your Presenter:
Kelly Smith, CCRP has been in research for the past 11 years. She is a Sr. Solutions Consultant for Bio-Optronics. Kelly started at Bio in 2016 as an App Specialist bringing with her an understanding of the problems facing the sites today. Kelly's previous roles include CTMS Administrator for a large ISN, Training & Support Coordinator, QA Coordinator, Reg Doc Specialist, and Recruiter.