1. Find a Clinical Trial
- Click on 'Find a Trial' button on the overview page.
The patient can either search or browse clinical trials
Search Clinical Trials
The patients can search for a clinical trial by:
- Condition or
- Treatment or
- Keywords and select the location from the dropdown.
The results are displayed on the search results page based on the search parameters entered and which may be further filtered by applying different filters like labels, advanced filters, sort etc on this page.
No Results found
When the patient enters a medical condition which is not correctly spelled, and there are no clinical trials found, the system displays a message suggesting the correct spellings,asking the patient if this was meant.
Browse Clinical Trials
The patient can also browse the clinical trials
- By medical condition - It contains a list of 'Featured' conditions.
- Then there is a list of organized common conditions in alphabetical order from A-Z as well.
Clicking on these conditions takes the patient to the search results page.
By therapeutic area - It contains a list of therapeutic area which when clicked lists out the condition much related to that area. Clicking on it takes the patient to the search results page.
- By treatment - It contains the list of treatments that can be organized in alphabetical order from A-Z as well.
- By location - This section is catagorized based on the
- States / City with count of trial against each section.