Center InformationSara Mohsen
Lead Clinical Research Coordinator
5222 Balboa Ave., 6th Floor
San Diego, CA 92117
Phone: 858.292.5101, ext. 110
Currently Enrolling Trials
Since 1982, Skin Surgery Medical Group, Inc., has made it our mission to provide the finest care with a team of skin doctors dedicated to our patient's well-being. Our San Diego, California-based private practice has decades of combined experience. We offer the latest in medical and surgical dermatologic treatments as well as a variety of cosmetic services for all ages and skin types. Our office is conveniently located in the heart of San Diego. We have three amazing primary providers and a physician assistant allowing us to diversify the care we offer to our patients. Specialties include general dermatology, skin cancer diagnosis and treatment, and cosmetic procedures.
Services that we offer patients are the following:
- Medical & Surgical Dermatology for All Ages
- Photofacial Laser Treatments
- Photo Dynamic Therapy
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Skin Cancer including Mohs Surgery
- Chemical Peels
- Botox and Cosmetic Injectables
- Potenza Microneedling
- Laser Hair Removal
- Leg Vein Treatments
- Platelet- Rich Plasma Treatment
Dr. Anne Truitt has many years of research experience over the last two decades to include studies on psoriasis, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Basal Cell Carcinoma, Photoaging, Melanoma, and various laser devices.
Research projects that we are currently enrolling for:
- Prospective Validation of a Gene Expression Assay to Predict the Risk of Recurrence Disease in Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma. - Castle Biosciences
- Inflammatory Skin Disease Treatment Identification Study - Castle Biosciences
- Sample Collection Study to Assess Prevalence of Gene Mutations: Establishing Population Norms - DermTech
- Safety and Efficacy of AIV001 on Low Risk Basal Cell Carcinoma - AiViva BioPharma, Inc.
- Safety and Efficacy of TLL018 in Patients With Plaque Psoriasis - Highlighll Pharmaceuticals
Site located in San Diego, high-commercial location; public transportation is easily accessible. Parking is free and easily accessible.
Anne Truitt, M.D., Principal Investigator, with over 15 years of experience in a wide range of clinical trials. PI took part in Phase I to IV trials as well as observational trials.
The clinic sees a wide range of patients for different indications and age ranges from 18 to 85+.
Site uses central IRB; no local IRB is required. On-Site CLIA-certified pathology laboratory.