Center InformationErica Eves Sr. Clinical Research Coordinator 4421 Eastgate Blvd Suite 200 Cincinnati, OH 45245 Phone: 513-977-8888 Fax: 513-943-8150 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.intrepidresearchoh.com
Currently Enrolling Trials
Intrepid Research, LLC is a dedicated Clinical Research Facility that is a division of a private Sleep Center in the Greater Cincinnati area, Sleep Management Institute. Our facility has access to physicians and patients in many therapeutic areas and allows us the opportunity to rapidly enroll patients and provide ongoing support and expertise. We are committed to improving health through the advancements gained from clinical research and we take great pride in the compassionate and sincere care that we provide to those participating in our clinical trials
We have over 25 years of research experience working on Phase I – IV clinical research trails involving pulmonary, sleep medicine, neuroscience, diabetes, and many more!
Our newly renovated facility is not only advanced but is inviting and relaxing for our study participants in an inpatient and outpatient setting. Our site is easily accessible from the interstate and 1 mile from the local hospital.
Important features our site offers:
- Board Certified Principal Investigator and Sub-Investigators
- Proven record of surpassing sponsor enrollment and for collecting quality data
- Real-time 24/7 monitored facility secured to ensure study participants safety
- Computerized database of healthy, compliant volunteers and research patients
- Database access of 50,000 patients through Sleep Management Institute
- Private space for informed consent process, monitors, and auditors
- CTMS System
- Remote data entry capabilities and experience
- 5 exam rooms
- 6 comfortable bedroom suites with cable TV and WIFI
- Extended overnight capability
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Compliant with GCP/ICH guidelines
- Equipment: Pharmacy Refrigerator and Freezer (-40 / -80), 24hr Ambient remote temperature monitoring of drug storage room, Centrifuge, Dry Ice
- Diagnostics: ECG, Phlebotomy, Laboratory Processing, Pulse Oximetry, PK/PG sampling capabilities, Respironics Alice 6 G3 Diagnostic Sleep Equipment, Spirometry
- Emergency Equipment: Crash Cart, Automated External Defibrillator, Site back-up Generator.
Principal Investigator – Top Sleep Medicine Specialist Bruce C. Corser, MD, FAASM
Bruce Corser, M.D., is currently the medical director at three Cincinnati-area medical facilities including Sleep Management Institute, Your MD, and Intrepid Research. He received his medical degree from the State University of New York’s Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse in 1980 and completed his postgraduate training at the University of Cincinnati. He is board-certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary, and Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Corser has extensive clinical research experience and has held the position of principal investigator in more than 100 clinical trials during the past seven years. His research has focused on sleep-related issues including primary insomnia, restless legs syndrome and excessive sleepiness associated with shift work sleep disorder. Dr. Corser has co-authored several articles in journals such as CHEST and the American Journal of Medicine, and is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the American College of Physicians, the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, the American Sleep Disorders Association and the Cincinnati Academy of Medicine.
Sub-Investigator - Frederick V. Crall, Jr., MD, FACC | Pulmonary and Cardiovascular 5+ years’ experience
Sub-Investigator - Jennifer Kelch, ANP | sleep disorders 5+years’ experience
Our state of-the-art facility and oversight by our doctor and his medical team truly set us apart.
Our trials are performed by highly trained certified Clinical Research Coordinators who are assisted by skilled medical technicians. All Intrepid Research staff are trained and certified to preform delegated tasks for any type of research study. Participants interact with the same qualified staff throughout their study.
Our research database is comprised of more than 50,000 patients and our facility utilizes recruitment specialists to continue to build our database each day!
- Central IRB
- Certified clinical research coordinators
- Comprehensive SOP’s (available on request)
- OSHA compliant
- CLIA- certified
- Compliant with GCP/ICH guidelines for informed consent process