Center InformationClinCloud Clinical Research 1640 North Maitland Avenue Suite, 1000, Maitland, FL 32751 Center Phone Number: 407.636.4031 Center Contact: Marcela Magana Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.clincloudresearch.com
Currently Enrolling Trials
- Healthy Volunteers
Founded in 2017, Clincloud clinical research is a state-of-the art private clinical trials research facility located in the Orlando, Florida metropolitan area reaching a diverse population of 2.13 million. Located adjacent to the Sand Lake MRI imaging building in Maitland, Florida allows convenient patient access to imaging services as well as a strong, safe, medical community location.
Our clinical trial partners appreciate the easy access location as well and have found that we are able to fill trials on schedule with a high retention portion of volunteers. Our commitment to community based research options and participant care are impeccable. The core of our process is to create relationships within our community, optimize advances in medicine and biotechnology, reflect on current processes to identify areas for improvement, and educate participants and providers alike on the resources available through clinical research.
Our process is not possible without people. While our mission guides us, people drive the change we hope to see in human health.
Medical Areas: Gastroparesis, Liver Disease, Migraines, Parkinson's Disease, Alzheimer's Disease, Memory Loss, Atopic Dermatitis, Covid-19, Multiple Sclerosis, Liver Disease & Biomarkers
Sponsors we've worked with: Allergan, Athira, Eisai, ENT Vantage, ENYO Pharma, Global Alzheimer's Platform, Eli Lilly, NeuroEnergy Ventures, Neurotrope Bioscience, Novartis Pharma, Orlando Health, Regeneron, ROCHE, Satsuma, Green Valley, Connect, TDB Therapeutics, Vanda Pharma & vTv Pharma
Facility offers: outpatient services, FibroScans, memory testing, counseling services for caregivers and patients. Accessible to public transportation.
1. Malisa Agard, MD Medical Director Board Certified Internist with over 4 years of clinical research experience
2. Esteban Olivera, MD Emergency Medicine Physician, Principal Investigator Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician with over 20 years of experience
3. Patricia Cantillo-Kodzis, NP Nurse Practitioner, Sub-Investigator Experienced adult and gerontological nursing practitioner who has been providing outstanding patient care for over 30 years here in Central Florida.
1. Jessica Branning Chief Executive Officer Over 7 years of clinical trial management and patient recruitment.
2. Landon Estes Clinical Lead Over 5 years of study coordinator and rater experience
3. Matt Bryant Quality Assurance Director Over 15 years of QA expertise and clinical trials experience
4. Shayna Carter, RN Clinical Project Manager
5. Mike Martinez Psychometric Rater
6. Jawad Alqerem Research Coordinator
7. Bianca Benjamin, RN Clinical Research Nurse
8. Valery Crespo-Matos Cognitive Rater
9. Marcela Magana Recruitment Specialist
10. Erica Mackey Recruitment Specialist
11. Traci Sears Community Liaison
12. Jody Hampton Community Navigator
Age: 18-65+, specialize in memory loss and early onset dementia age 55+, Staff is bilingual, fluent in Spanish and English. Hispanic population.
Site uses central IRB and own IRB