Center InformationSymphony Clinical Research Vernon Hills, IL 60061 Phone: 866.333.1550 Fax: 847.215.0427 email@example.com www.symphonyclinicalresearch.com
Currently Enrolling Trials
Symphony Clinical Research is the leading global provider of specialized in-home and alternate-site clinical services. Symphony brings study visits to patients in all phases and therapeutic areas of clinical trials, making it convenient for patients to participate in clinical research.
Symphony has spearheaded the patient-centric in-home study services movement and has continually been at the forefront of innovation in clinical research; including direct-to-patient and virtual trials. We continually strive to perfect the service model through developing more efficient and reliable ways to deliver high-quality results.
Symphony typically meets patients in their homes; however, any convenient alternate site is a possible location for a Symphony Clinical Research visit. Our services have been provided on six continents - in patients’ homes, schools, college dorms, vacation destinations, and daycare centers.
Symphony’s depth of knowledge and experience gives us the ability to bring a consistent and high-level of care. Many patients have difficulty participating in clinical trials due to immobility from either disease state, age, or other priorities. Symphony’s ability to bring the clinical visit(s) to study participants plays a pivotal role in allowing them to participate in a clinical trial.
Symphony Global AllianceSM Network
- The Symphony Global AllianceSM Network is a group of collaborative partners providing services consistently and reliably throughout the world.
- The network consists of licensed and accredited homecare agencies, as well as other organizations with access to clinicians, laboratories and pharmacies.
- The network and Symphony’s geographic reach, is extensive and consistently growing.
The Symphony Difference
Symphony provides customers with unparalleled service, by integrating expertise in clinical research, project management, nursing, and in-home nursing to bring the site visit to patients. Symphony has also become an expert in adapting protocols for the in-home visit, training nurses quickly and efficiently about the study and study activities while adhering to ICH/GCP and relevant clinical and privacy requirements.
Demonstrated Team Expertise
- Most typically, nurses are used for clinical visits in patients’ homes. However, in some countries, physicians perform these duties.
- Internal staff and systems provide the knowledge, experience, project management, and risk management that allow Symphony to optimize all facets of our in-home visits for clinical trials.
- Symphony’s model combines the knowledgeable, single-point of contact for an entire study with clinicians working at the local-level; who are familiar with the language, culture, customs and local-regulations; promoting the highest level of comfort for your patient and their caregiver.
Symphony ensures that our clinicians can deliver the following services:
- Administering study drug (infusion, injection, topical or oral)
- Collecting blood samples (PK/PD, safety labs)
- Collecting urine and other biological samples
- Patient training and education for self-administration
- Completing clinical assessments and questionnaires
- Monitoring concomitant medications
- Recording vital signs and weight
- Completing all visit documentation
- Managing devices (centrifuges, ECG’s, blood pressure monitors)
- Disposing of medical waste
- Provisioning of ancillary supplies
- Visit documentation
Symphony has significant experience in the following areas:
- Global clinical studies
- Clinical trial phase(s) 2 and 3
- Pediatric studies
- IMP administration studies
- Orphan and rare diseases
Symphony’s services provide both an immediate, and long-term impact:
- New drugs to market more quickly
- Accelerated patient recruitment
- Enhanced retention
- Greater site reach
- Increased patient and site satisfaction
- Improved compliance
- Time and cost saving