Center InformationMedpace 5375 Medpace Way Cincinnati, OH 45227 513.579.9911 email@example.com www.medpace.com
Currently Enrolling Trials
Medpace is a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace’s mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientifically-driven, therapeutically-focused operating approach that leverages local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system and anti-viral and anti-infective.
Throughout the development life cycle, Medpace provides medical and regulatory leadership and guidance, with efficient, disciplined operational execution of your studies around the world. We can conduct studies in any phase:
- Early Phase: Strategies, services, and execution to accelerate Phase I clinical development – from first-in-human to proof-of-concept.
- Phase II-III: End-to-end collaboration and comprehensive services to support global research and the advancement of life-saving therapeutics.
- Late Phase: Bridging the gap from development to commercialization with real world evidence (RWE) and late phase clinical research.
Medpace Medical Device is a specialized entity dedicated to developing medical devices, drug-device combinations, and diagnostic trials. Our medical, regulatory and operational experts work collaboratively with your team to design and conduct clinical research trials around the world.
Driven by a full-service CRO model that coordinates and integrates all services for our clients, Medpace provides an accountable, seamless, integrated and efficient platform for executing clinical research – increasing quality and speed while significantly reducing the need for duplicate management oversight. Our disciplined processes, site relationships, and technologies enable us to execute even the most complex global studies.
Explore our full range of integrated services:
- Medical Affairs: Physicians provide hands-on leadership to design, monitor, and execute your programs.
- Regulatory Affairs and Medical Writing: Global leadership and a holistic approach guides your program forward.
- Clinical Monitoring: Quality oversight from highly-trained teams.
- Clinical Trial Management: Disciplined recruitment, study start-up and trial execution.
- Biometrics & Data Sciences: Data management and biostatistics to accelerate the clinical development process.
- Safety & Pharmacovigilance: Comprehensive suite of pharmacovigilance services.
- Quality Assurance: Independent assessment of regulated research to minimize risk and prevent errors that matter.
- Technology: Study management system using a common data platform.
Medpace Central Laboratories delivers key support for fully integrated studies on a global stage by providing consistency in methods and instrumentation across wholly owned and purpose built laboratories around the world. Medpace Central Laboratories has provided core laboratory support to trial sites in 6 continents with truly stellar performance.
Medpace Bioanalytical Laboratories has significant experience working with small molecules, biologics, and biomarkers across a wide variety of technologies and therapeutic areas. Our experience spans chromatography, mass spectrometry, ligand binding assays, cell-based assays, and flow cytometry. Medpace Bioanalytical Laboratories is a leading provider of bioanalytical services in all stages of drug development – from discovery to post-marketing.
Medpace Core Laboratories houses our Imaging Core Lab providing an end-to-end suite of global imaging services to enhance and expedite biopharmaceutical and medical device development, and our Cardiovascular Core Lab providing state-of-the art, standardized electrocardiogram (ECG) equipment to support Phase I-IV clinical trials around the world.
Therapeutic and Specialty Areas
Attain faster pathways to commercialization, achieve greater efficiencies through better designed and executed clinical research studies, and effectively navigate global regulatory requirements to optimize your product’s success. Your project team will be led by medical, regulatory and operational experts with deep therapeutic experience who are fully engaged throughout your study, providing guidance and averting potential roadblocks by staying close to the project.
- Cardiovascular: Effectively plan, conduct, and integrate your cardiovascular and cardiac safety trials regardless of trial size or safety demands.
- Endocrine & Metabolic: Unrivaled in this space, Medpace can help navigate the complexities and regulatory scrutiny of endocrine and metabolic development programs.
- Hematology & Oncology: Exceptionally trained staff develop and execute studies for a full range of solid tumor and hematologic indications and therapies.
- Infectious Diseases and Vaccines: Broad experience designing and conducting global clinical trials in antivirals, antibacterials, antifungals and vaccines.
- Neuroscience: Efficiently streamline your neurology and psychiatry trials with our accelerated recruitment and integrated imaging services.
- Nephrology: Strategic leadership to design and execute your nephrology trials supported by our dedicated renal experts and considerable experience.
- Rare and Orphan Disease
- Advanced Therapies