Center InformationLynn Health Science Institute 3555 N.W. 58 St., Ste. 800 Oklahoma City, OK 73112 April Green – Site Director 405.602.3939 Fax: 405.602.3940 email@example.com
Lynn Institute of Norman 630 24 Ave. SW Norman, OK 73069 Karen Hames - Site Director 405.701.2466 Fax: 405.701.2838 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynn Institute of Stillwater 610 S. Walnut Stillwater, OK 74074 Chris Hyatt – Site Contact 405.602.3343 Fax: 405.602.3945 email@example.com
Lynn Institute of Tulsa 2405 E. Skelly Dr. Tulsa OK 74105
Lauren Schwab – Site Director 918.289.0083 Fax: 918.856.6065 firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently Enrolling Trials
The Lynn Health Science Institute is a research site network with its corporate offices strategically located in the heartland of the U.S. In operation since 1997, the Institute serves a very broad and diverse population of approximately 1 million in the greater Oklahoma City metropolitan area. Located just 15 minutes from Will Rogers World Airport, the Institute, is a multi-therapeutic setting, offering an array of services and equipment to conduct clinical research. The Institute has done more than 1,000 clinical trials, working with more than 250 different pharmaceutical companies and CRO’s. The corporate headquarters in Oklahoma City maintains a four-bed, clinical sleep laboratory in addition to a four-bed, phase 1 center.
Lynn Institute of Norman has been in operation since 2005 and serves a population of approximately 650,000 in the southern quadrant of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area and the southern region of the state. The site is conveniently located less than a mile from I-35 near the University of Oklahoma and serves a very broad and diverse population.
Our newest sites are Lynn Institute of Tulsa located in Tulsa, Okla., and Lynn Institute of Stillwater located in Stillwater, Okla. The Lynn Institute of Tulsa was established in 2018 and serves a large and diverse population. The Lynn Institute of Stillwater was established in 2019 and is located near Oklahoma State University and serves a large rural population.
The Oklahoma sites offer experienced research staff, who are committed to providing rapid study start-up, precise project management and accuracy in data collection, all with a focus on subject safety. Our study teams are emerging leaders introducing new medications to the market with our clinical trials program.
- Sleep Disorders
- Restless Legs
- Sleep Apnea
- Pediatric/Adolescent Sleep Disorders
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Chronic Constipation
- Erosive Esophagitis
- Opioid Induced Constipation
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Post-Herpetic Neuralgia
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Women’s Health
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Genital Herpes
- Birth Control
- Hormone Replacement
- Overactive Bladder
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Low Testosterone
- Hep B
- West Nile
- Large patient database
- Dedicated space for visiting monitors with phone, fax and copy machines
- Large patient waiting room
- Easy access to radiology and ultrasound facilities
- Onsite lab (CLIA waiver) and exam rooms
- -70° and -20° freezers
- ECG capabilities
- Four rooms with 24-hour monitoring
- Four-bed polysomnography diagnostic sleep lab, operating up to seven nights per week
Board Certified Investigators
- Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Carl P. Griffin, MD - Family Practice Medicine
- William M. Schnitz, MD – Rheumatology
- Raymond Cornelison, M.D. – Dermatology
- William C. Orr, PhD - Sleep Medicine
- Aaron Boyd, M.D. – Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine
- Norman, Okla.
- Steven Cox, D.O. – Family Practice
- Lubna Mirza, M.D. – Endocrinology
- Robert McArthur, M.D. – Rheumatology
- Tulsa, Okla.
- Renae Mayer, M.D. – Internal Medicine
- Stewart Katz, M. D. – Cardiology
- Stillwater, Okla.
- Wynter Kipgen, M.D. – Endocrinology
Professional staff of certified clinical research coordinators.
Ability to use a Central IRB.
Federal-wide assurance number.
Site Business Development Contact Information
Vice President of Business Development
Lynn Health Science Institute
3555 NW 58th Street, #800
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
405.602.3927 or 405.44.STUDY
Currently Enrolling Studies
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Atopic dermatitis
- Diabetes and hypercholesterolemia
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Axillary hyperhidrosis
For more information, please visit our website at www.lhsi.net