AMCR Institute, Inc.
625 West Citracado Parkway Suite 112
Escondido, CA 92025
Currently Enrolling Trials
For more than 30 years, Dr.Timothy Bailey, MD/FACE/CPI has directed Phase I-IV endocrine and metabolic clinical trials for many of the world's leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
AMCR Institute has provided quality clinical trial services for many pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and clinical research organizations since it was first established in 2007.
With over 365 studies completed we are confident in our efficiency, timeliness, and reliable patient enrollment. Over the years we have built a proprietary volunteer database of over 20,000 local patients who continue to show interest in ongoing clinical trials
AMCR Institute has extensive device experience, ranging from first-in-human to pivotal trials for FDA submission, and Human Factor Testing. We have special expertise in the evaluation of medical software, both embedded and stand-alone.
We believe that through our clinical research we help make a difference together for the many suffering from chronic metabolic conditions. AMCR Institute is dedicated to attracting, nurturing, and retaining patients and staff to make our mission attainable with safety as the highest priority.
- 14,000 sq. Ft state of the art clinical facility
- Flexible bed capacity due to modern floorplan
- Inpatient clinic with up to 8 beds
- Inpatient clinic with 13 recliners
- Fully equipped exam rooms (7 private, 4 semi-private)
- Clamp unit with up to 6 beds for simultaneous glucose clamping
- YSI 2300 Analyzer (15 - full functioning and maintained)
- DEXA (Lunar Prodigy + CA Radiography Supervisor License)
- Ultrasound Xario 100S
- Indirect calorimetry (KORR ReeVue)
- Specimen processing lab with IATA certified staff
- PBMC Processing capabilities and laminar flow equipment
- CLIA waived lab with refrigerated and ambient centrifuges
- IP refrigerators, -20°C and -70 °C freezers
- Secured access drug storage with 24/7 alarmed temperature monitoring
- ECG machines (12-lead), cardiac monitors, crash cart
- Infusion pumps
- Pulmonary function testing
- Designated monitor area
- Conference room
- Secure offsite records storage
- High speed WIFI connectivity
- Telehealth capabilities
- aMCR™ network (referring partner network)
- Located approximately 3 miles from a major medical center
- Kitchen facilities
- Backup power generator
- Stadiometers, scales (up to 800lb)
- Designated highly trained experts (multilingual)
- MD, PA, NP, RN, LVN
- CTM, CRC, RA
- Nutritionist, Dietician
- Data Management
- Lab technicians
- Recruitment Specialists (bilingual)
- Media & Marketing Coordinator
- Diversity Program & Engagement Specialist
- Unblinded/blinded staff available
Timothy Bailey, MD, FACE, FACP, CPI
Licensure and Board Certification Internal Medicine and Endocrinology & Metabolism.
Dr. Bailey is a board-certified Endocrinologist and ACRP-certified Physician Investigator.
He is a clinical Associate Professor at the
University of California San Diego School of Medicine.
In addition to pharmaceutical research, AMCR Institute carries out medical device trials, from feasibility to pivotal phases. Due to his leadership as CEO and Founder, AMCR Institute has extensive experience with regulatory, quality system, and patient-specific issues with devices for persons with diabetes. We understand human factors testing and can assist in the requirements gathering process by facilitating focus groups of appropriate patients.
We test both stand-alone and embedded software and understand the software development process.
AMCR Institute carries out cutting edge clinical trials using medications and medical devices developed by the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. We are situated in a diverse and highly populated region close to San Diego and the Mexican border.
Our dedicated team works with the local communities and health centers, diabetes educators and physicians’ offices in San Diego and Riverside counties to maximize study awareness and improve potential enrollment. Patients who participate in clinical trials at our sites come from various sources. We advertise regularly in the local media, radio and TV, participating in health fairs and symposiums and other community events. Eligible patients are offered the latest treatment options carried out under strict guidelines from the FDA. Volunteers are the most critical link in a chain of clinical research and testing to develop breakthrough, innovative and improved treatments for a broad range of health problems. At all times, patients' safety and confidentiality are guarded with the utmost concern.
Because of our respected background in clinical research, AMCR related physicians regularly present their research findings to major medical organizations and at international scientific conferences.