Center InformationPatrice M. Robertson, BSN, RN, CCRC Clinical Research Director Michigan Center for Skin Care Research 43900 Garfield Rd., Ste. 106 Clinton Township, MI 48038 586.286.7325 586.286.2549 email@example.com www.skincareresearch.com
Currently Enrolling Trials
Michigan Center for Skin Care Research is a clinical research site located within the Midwest Center for Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery in Clinton Township, Mich. The 18,000-square-foot center consists of general dermatology, dermatopathology, Mohs surgery and cosmetic dermatology.
Our state-of-the-art facility boasts the following equipment and amenities:
- Locked storage for investigational product and patient records
- Refrigerated storage to -70°F
- Refrigerated centrifuge
- CLIA-certified laboratory
- Access to dry ice for specimen shipping
- CTMS for patient recruitment, scheduling and tracking
- Close to major freeways and Detroit Metropolitan Airport
- Large conference area for monitoring and staff training
- Secure, high-speed internet
For our patients:
- Close to local freeways
- Easily accessible via public transportation
- Comfortable waiting room with TV and free Wi-Fi access
All physicians are board-certified dermatologists
Principal Investigator: Daniel M. Stewart, DO, FAOCD, FAAD
Our research site has a dedicated IATA-certified support staff, which includes:
- Clinical research director
- RN coordinator
- Regulatory specialist
- Research assistant
Combined, our PI, sub-investigators and research staff have more than 130 years of expert clinical research experience!
Macomb County, Mich., Clinton Township is made up of a population of more than 40,000, with a median age of 45.
Our site utilizes a central IRB for trials and has experience with Quorum, Aspire, Advarra and Copernicus, to name a few.
We pride ourselves on scheduling patient visits appropriately to minimize wait time.