Patrice M. Robertson, BSN, RN, CCRC
Clinical Research Director
Michigan Center for Skin Care Research
43900 Garfield Road, Suite 106
Clinton Township MI, 48038
Currently Enrolling Trials
Michigan Center for Skin Care Research is a clinical research site located within the Midwest Center for Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery – Clinton Township location. The 18,000 square-foot Center consists of General Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Mohs Surgery, and Cosmetic Dermatology.
Our state-of-the-art facility boasts the following equipment and amenities:
- Locked Storage for Investigational Product and Patient Records
- Refrigerated Storage to -70 F
- Refrigerated Centrifuge
- CLIA Certified Laboratory
- IATA Certified Staff
- Access to Dry Ice for Specimen Shipping
- CTMS for Patient Recruitment, Scheduling, and Tracking
- Close to major freeways and Detroit Metropolitan Airport
- Large conference area for monitoring and staff training
- Secure, hi-speed internet
For our Patients:
- Close to local freeways
- Easily accessible via public transportation
- Comfortable waiting room with TV and free WiFi access
- We pride ourselves on scheduling patient visits appropriately to minimize wait time.
All Physicians are Board Certified Dermatologists
Principal Investigator: Daniel M. Stewart, DO, FAOCD, FAAD
Our research site has a dedicated support staff which includes:
- Clinical Research Director
- RN Coordinator
- Regulatory Specialist
- Recruitment / Reception
- Research Assistant
Combined, our PI, Sub-I's and Research Staff have over 130 years of expert clinical research experience!
Located within Macomb County Michigan, Clinton Township is made up of a population of over 40,000, with a median age of 45.
Our site utilizes a central IRB for trials and has experience with Quorum, Aspire, Advarra, and Copernicus to name a few.