Nancy J. Cleverley, Executive Director
Pharmaceutical Research Organization
1596 South 500 West, 2nd Floor
Bountiful, UT 84010
Currently Enrolling Trials
Pharmaceutical Research Organization, a Trial Management Organization, offers a diverse arena of clinical trial capabilities including pediatric and adult outpatient, as well as inpatient studies. We pride ourselves in delivering timely, accurate and reproducible results to sponsor companies and Clinical Research Organizations. We insist on producing work of only the highest caliber. Sponsors and CROs have the ability to reach our administrative officers, or any of our trained study coordinators 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our goal is to make the entire clinical trial process smooth from beginning to end by placement, Principal Investigator recruitment and training, contract and budget negotiation, regulatory affairs, coordinator assignments, patient recruitment, data collection, quality assurance and compliance.
Pharmaceutical Research Organization's Mission Statement:
Pharmaceutical Research Organization’s mission is to improve health care locally and globally by managing clinical trials in a prompt, efficient manner and to the highest quality standards.
We treat our customers – pharmaceutical companies, CROs, investigators and their clinic staff and patients, as well as our employees with the utmost respect and professionalism.
We provide the best possible experience for our customers during the clinical trial process and accept no excuses for less than outstanding service and resolution to all issues – predicted or unforeseen
Pharmaceutical Research Organization has established relationships with a wide range of specialty practices. We will also recruit additional Principal Investigators and sites, as well as place trained and research-dedicated study coordinators at those sites, for almost any other specialty or practice to meet sponsor requirements or protocol-specific needs. For a more detailed listing of Pharmaceutical Research Organization’s Clinical Research Experience, please visit our web page-
Sponsors and CROs Pharmaceutical Research Organization has contracted with include:
- 3M Pharmaceuticals
- Access Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Advancis Pharmaceutical Corp
- Alcon Research, Ltd.
- Altana, Inc.
- Amgen, Inc.
- AstraZeneca, LP
- Astellas Scientific and Medical Affairs
- Aventis Pasteur, Inc.
- Bayer Consumer Care
- Bayer Pharmaceuticals
- BioSante Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Celltech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dow Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Eli Lilly and Company / Reliant Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.
- Forest Laboratories, Inc.
- G.D. Searle, Inc.
- Genomics Collaborative, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- GlaxoSmithKline Group of Companies
- GlaxoWellcome, Inc.
- Guilford Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- InSite Vision, Inc.
- Janssen Pharmaceutica LP
- KV Pharmaceutical Company
- Labopharm, Inc.
- Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- MannKind Corporation
- MedImmune Vaccines, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Mesa Biotech
- Myriad Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- OrthoBiotech Products, LP
- OrthoLogic Corporation
- Osel, Inc.
- Otsuka Maryland Research Institute
- Perlegen Sciences, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Pharmacia Corporation
- Sanofi Pasteur
- Schering-Plough Research Institute
- SeraCare Life Sciences, Inc.
- Shionogi, Inc.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Group
- SmithKline Beecham Company
- Solvay Pharmaceuticals
- Spear Pharmaceuticals
- TEVA Pharmaceuticals USA
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- AAI Development Services
- B & B Clinical Innovations
- CareStat, Inc.
- Chiltern International
- Clinical Research Group, Inc.
- Clinical Trials Management Services
- Covalent Group, Inc.
- Covance, Inc.
- i3 Research
- Icon Clinical Research
- Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services
- Kendle International, Inc.
- Monitoring Force
- Norwich Clinical Research
- Omnicare, Inc.
- Ovation Research Group
- Parexel International Corporation
- PharmaNet, Inc.
- The Phoenix
- PPD Development
- PRA International
- Premier Research
- Quintiles, Inc.
- ReSearch Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (RPS)
- Research Scientists, Inc.
- SFBC Charlotte, Inc.
- SFBC New Drug Services
- Synteract, Inc
- Therapeutics, Inc
Clinical Trial Research Experience Drug Category:
- Bacterio Therapeutic
- Blood Conservation
- Bone Growth Stimulator
- Calcimimetic Agent
- Central Nervous System Stimulant
- Chloride Channel Activator
- Conscious Sedation
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Histamine H2–Receptor Antagonist
- Hormone Replacement Therapy-Male
- Hormone Replacement Therapy-Female
- IgE Binder
- Immune Response Modifier
- Inhaled Corticosteroid
- Intraocular Pressure Lowering Agent
- Leukotriene Receptor Antagonist
- Lipid-Lowering Agent
- Long-Acting Beta–Adrenergic Agonist
- Mucoadhesive Patch
- Ocular Antibiotic / Steroid
- Ocular Antibiotic
- Ocular Hypotensive
- Ocular Steroid
- Oral Corticosteroid
- Pain Research
- Quinolone Antibiotic
- Red Blood Cell Production Stimulant
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Serotonin Receptor Agonist
- Synthetic Inhaled Corticosteroid
- Testosterone Gel
- Topical Antibiotic
- Topical Corticosteroid
- Topical Hormone Gel
- Topical Steroid
- Vaccine–Concomitantly Administered
- Vaccine–Miscellaneous Combinations
- Vaccine–Pentavalent Combinations
- Vaccine–Quadravalent Combinations
- Vaccine–Tetravalent Combinations
- Vaccine–Seasonal and H1N1 influenza
To date, Pharmaceutical Research Organization has contracted with 90 pharmaceutical companies, 50 Contract Research Organizations, over 47 independent and private-practice Principal Investigators, and 30+ investigative sites to conduct 450 research studies and enroll over 16,000 patients throughout the states of Utah and Idaho.
Investigative sites include, but are not limited to the following areas of specialty:
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Immunology/Infectious Disease
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Public Health
- Sports Medicine
Pharmaceutical Research Organization is comprised of trained coordinators with over 40 years combined coordinator research experience.
A special note about our Clinical Research Coordinators:
Our coordinators are research-dedicated. They consist of mostly full-time and a few part-time employees. Their backgrounds include RN, LPN or CMA degrees as well as ACRP and SOCRA certifications. These research-trained and dedicated coordinators are placed at our investigational sites to assist the investigators in recruiting, screening, enrolling and gathering data on each of our contracted protocols to help ensure GCP/ICH compliance and high, quality enrollment.
Composition by race (site dependent):
Composition by gender:
Pharmaceutical Research Organization uses a Central IRB.
Pharmaceutical Research Organization Conducts Mainly Phase II-IV Clinical Research Protocols.
Pharmaceutical Research Organization has established relationships with a wide range of specialty practices. We will also recruit additional Principal Investigators and sites, as well as place trained and research-dedicated study coordinators at those sites, for almost any other specialty or practice to meet sponsor requirements or protocol-specific needs.