Center InformationMedical Research Network
8001 N. Lincoln Ave
Skokie, IL 60077
Currently Enrolling Trials
At MRN we understand the complexities of today’s clinical trial environment and the burden this places on patients, clients, and sites. Our services are designed to ease these burdens, from community nurses through to investigator site professional support, accelerating patient recruitment and retention. We work to maximize the efficiency of clinical trials for drug developers, by improving the patient’s experience, no matter where their community is in the world.
We continually work to improve our products and process, constantly innovating, based on industry-leading experience, so we can deliver the complex efficiently, by helping patients in their community.
- We conduct community clinical trial visits wherever the patient lives around the globe through a centrally managed team, delivering high quality, efficiently
- We understand the patient requirements and keep their experience at the heart of what we do
- We have the largest global network of clinical support service providers, which mean we scale quickly and efficiently
- We have defined best practice in the delivery of community focused clinical trials expanding the type of visits achievable in the community
- We have developed, and constantly refine, specialized tools for training and managing clinical trial home support and site professionals, allowing them to deliver efficiently
- Our clients include the largest Pharma, Biotech and CRO companies worldwide, as well as a large number of specialist and niche research organizations.
- We achieve 95% retention of patients, completing over 600 in-home visits a month with 98% of visits completed successfully.
Our partnering model enables us to provide research nurses in more than 40 countries worldwide. We work with a network of both large and small partners, or employ nurses directly where required for a specialist study, creating nurse teams almost anywhere in the world.
Home Trial Support is the conduct of research visits in a location outside of the site that is convenient to the patient. These research visits can replace a number of the protocol defined visits which reduce the burden of the trial on the patient, in turn boosting patient recruitment and maximizing patient retention.
Site Professional Support places experienced research professionals into sites to support them with the management of their trials; this enables each site to focus on patient identification and selection, as well as facilitating performance of all procedures in a timely manner. Placements can be made at single sites, or teams can be pulled together to support sites across whole countries or trials. Activities are wide ranging and varied.
MRN have their main headquarters just outside of London in the UK, in Chicago USA, Madrid Spain and Munich Germany. We work across all major clinical research countries spanning North America, Europe, Asia and Australasia.
For a full list of all the countries we work in or for details on any of the other information above please get in contact. firstname.lastname@example.org