Center InformationKathy Cole Director of Feasibility PMG Research, Inc. 4505 Country Club Road, Suite 110 Winston-Salem, NC 27104 919-746-7106 firstname.lastname@example.org www.pmg-research.com
Currently Enrolling Trials
PMG Research, Inc. is an Integrated Site Network (ISN) of fourteen clinical research facilities in the United States. Since its founding in 1979, PMG has conducted over 8,100 research studies for hundreds of pharmaceutical sponsors and CROs. At PMG Research, Inc. our mission is to bring clinical research to as many lives as possible while delivering unparalleled service and exceptional value to our clinical trial partners and stakeholders.PMG Research is a fully-integrated network of sites employing 200 highly-trained clinical research professionals across 14 hub cities throughout Illinois, Iowa, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. Our patient-centric organization ensures consistency, compliance, and the highest quality performance and results on a trial.
- Research staff received national ranking, recognized as Top U.S. Researchers in 2012, 2013, 2015, 2018
- 150+ Physician Investigators and 100+ Clinical Research Coordinators spanning 53 practice affiliations
- Over 8,100 completed Phase I - IV studies; experience across all therapeutic areas and device trials
- Above industry average start-up, patient retention, and patient satisfaction rates
- Master Service Agreements and strategic partnerships with select Sponsor, CRO, and healthcare organizations
The Value of PMG Research
- Contractual relationships with large, multi-specialty physician practices and healthcare institutions providing Electronic Medical Record (EMR) access to nearly 3 million active patient lives
- Proprietary database of over 280,000 engaged past or potential research participants
- Centralized data-driven feasibility process, including participant pre-identification via EMR
- Internal project management services for multi-site and network-wide trials provides ease of contracting and a single point of accountability throughout the trial
- Training & compliance team ensures we are always audit-ready
- Standardized SOPs and premier training program allow cross-utilization of research staff and physician collaboration
- Dedicated patient engagement & recruitment team implements fully-integrated recruitment and retention campaigns
- Physician practice outreach
- Community outreach and public relations
- Email/direct mail database and external outreach
- Digital, social, and traditional media marketing
- Premier training program and internal QA staff.
- Integrated SOPs developed to ensure compliance with GCPs, subject safety and data integrity.
- Web-based CTMS includes patient volunteer, sponsor and study database.
- Central IRBs.
- Regulatory document turnaround of 3 business days on average.
- Contract finalization of 10 business days or less.
- Master Clinical Trial agreements.
- TempGuard devices for continuous temperature monitoring of investigational drug.
Staff & Investigator Experience
- Collectively, PMG sites have 100 years of experience conducting Phase I-IV clinical trials
- 200 research staff averaging over 5 years of experience
- 150 experienced Principal Investigators averaging over 10 years of research experience
- 100 Clinical Research Coordinators averaging 5 years of experience
Our Integrated Network
PMG Research of Bristol CenterWatch | PMG
PMG Research of Cary CenterWatch | PMG
PMG Research of Salisbury CenterWatch | PMG
PMG Research of Charlotte CenterWatch | PMG
PMG Research of Charleston CenterWatch | PMG
PMG Research of DuPage Medical Group CenterWatch | PMG
PMG Research of McFarland Clinic CenterWatch | PMG
PMG Research of Piedmont HealthCare CenterWatch | PMG
PMG Research of Winston-Salem CenterWatch | PMG
PMG Research of Raleigh CenterWatch | PMG
PMG Research of Rocky Mount CenterWatch | PMG
PMG Research of Hickory CenterWatch | PMG
PMGResearch of Wilmington CenterWatch | PMG
PMG Research of Knoxville CenterWatch | PMG