Center InformationePharmaSolutions 1 IMS Drive, Suite 200 Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 Phone: 610-832-2100 Email: email@example.com
Currently Enrolling Trials
ePharmaSolutions (ePS) is a leading provider of e-clinical solutions that improve the way that clinical trial sites are selected, trained, activated, and managed. By applying fresh thinking to old problems, we deliver clever, technology-enabled solutions that empower sponsors, contract research organizations and investigator sites to “un-complicate” the chaos of clinical trial management.
With solutions to address the most common sources of frustration in the management of clinical trials, ePharmaSolutions’ award-winning ePharmaOne™ 21 CFR Part 11-compliant platform is widely used, hosting more than 350,000 clinical researchers in 130 countries. The industry’s only comprehensive solution, ePharmaOne revolutionizes the quality of communication between sponsors, CROs and sites, and the efficiency with which new drugs and therapies are delivered to market.
ePharmaSolutions is committed to helping sponsors, contract research organizations and investigative sites to streamline and accelerate clinical trials. We harness the power of technology to help you cut through clutter, manage documents effortlessly, and standardize workflow.
Innovation can be inspiring, but it can also compete with the realities of daily trial management. Let ePS help you build a healthier tomorrow by providing the clever, unexpected solutions that you need today.
Our ePharmaONE™ solution speeds and simplifies the tracking and managing of activities required to conduct clinical trials through a single sign-on, cloud-based portal. We deliver technology-enabled solutions that empower sponsors, contract research organizations, and investigative sites to optimize clinical trial workflows and communications, providing increased visibility into study performance metrics.
The portal allows you to:
- Consolidate navigation to active study workspaces
- Easily identify actions required to be completed through centralized task management
- Provide simple, unified user provisioning
- Centralize study calendar events
- Link to third-party websites/applications
- Enforce access rights to system applications based on training completion status
- Collaborate on content utilizing a secure document repository
With ePharmaONE, choose from any of these solutions to drive efficiencies and accelerate timelines in your clinical trials:
- Learning Management System – Delivers, tracks and reports on role-based, just-in-time training for sites and study teams.
- Secure Document Exchange – Allows collaboration on the distribution, collection and approval of all essential documents for study start-up, conduct, and closeout.
- Electronic Trial Master File – Manages all essential documents with automated review and quality check processes to ensure inspection readiness.
- Site Feasibility Application – Optimizes the process of identifying qualified sites for a study through site surveys and response ranking.
- Safety Portal – Provides real-time, global safety document distribution with automated acknowledgement tracking and reporting.
ePS is the leading provider of rapidly deployable, protocol-specific, online learning management solutions. Supported by ePharmaONE, ePS Learn brings together best-in-class clinical instructional designers, trainers, and in-house clinicians to create training modules that appeal to adult learners and promote just-in-time compliance within the constraints of the hectic schedules of research professionals.
ePS is the official training partner of the Group for Research and Assessment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis (GRAPPA), a non-profit, educational organization dedicated to enhancing the research, diagnosis, and treatment of these conditions. Together with GRAPPA, ePS has built a catalog of online learning courses for clinicians working in psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis research and development, which has helped to standardize the use of rating scales and improve endpoint reliability in studies with subjective endpoints.
Our WCG Total Feasibility solution is an end-to-end service that brings speed, transparency and control to the sponsor so that they can make the best investigator decision.
It begins with WCG Predict, allowing the leading data intelligence source to provide predictive and actionable intelligence to the sponsor so they can make the right investigator choice. WCG Predict is followed by WCG Feasibility, which uses the predictive and actionable investigator information to reach out to those sponsor-chosen high performers within an electronic system that collates and organizes investigator responses in real time, making them available instantaneously. Key benefits include:
- Providing sponsors the highest probably of choosing investigators who are likely to be high enrollers on their upcoming study
- Introducing sponsors to investigators that they are not familiar with, but are experienced and high-performing in the therapeutic area they are researching
- An external Data Engine that organizes all clinical trial information, so sponsor’s don’t have to
- Streamlined feasibility outreach and follow-up service, reducing the clinical teams’ burden while driving in responses
- More information about investigators’ enrollment performance than any entity in North America