Search Medical Condition
Please enter condition
Please choose location from dropdown

Goeteborg, Sweden Clinical Trials

A listing of Goeteborg, Sweden clinical trials actively recruiting patients volunteers.

RESULTS

Found (245) clinical trials

Outcome of Different IOLs in Patients With and Without Uveitis

Cataract, is a clouding of the lens in the eye gradually leading to reduction of the visual acuity. In most cases it can be managed with surgery, removing the own lens and replacing it with an artificial lens, intraocular lens (IOL). These lenses are made in different materials with different ...

Phase N/A

4.35 miles

Learn More »

A Multicenter Randomized Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Induction Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Risankizumab in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis Who Have Failed Prior Biologic Therapy

The objectives of Sub-Study 1 are to evaluate the efficacy, safety, and pharmacokinetics of risankizumab as induction treatment in subjects with moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis (UC), and to identify the appropriate induction dose of risankizumab for further evaluation in Sub-Study 2. The objective of Sub-Study 2 is to ...

Phase

4.35 miles

Learn More »

Radius Fracture Anesthesia and Rehabilitation (RADAR)

This investigation is a joint study involving Occupational Therapist, Orthopedic surgeons and Anesthesiologist. Distal fracture of the radial bone is the commonest fracture, mainly in elder females with osteoporosis and also obesity. Normally 75% of patients are treated with plaster after fracture repositioning. The remaining 25% are operated upon. Routinely, ...

Phase N/A

4.35 miles

Learn More »

Observational Study of Obstructive Lung Disease (NOVELTY)

The NOVELTY study is a multi-country, multicentre, observational, prospective, longitudinal cohort study which will include patients with a physician diagnosis, or suspected diagnosis, of asthma and/or COPD. Patients will undergo clinical assessments and receive standard medical care as determined by the treating physician. All patients enrolled in the NOVELTY study ...

Phase N/A

4.61 miles

Learn More »

Iodine Status in Swedish Lactating Women - Effect of Iodine Supplementation in the Thyroid Function of Mother and Infant

Are the mothers to be treated with 150 g iodide per day during lactation to guarantee normal intake of iodine in breast-milk (MIC) and normal urinary iodine concentration (UIC) in their off-spring? Purpose and Aim This prospective, placebo-controlled study focus on the question whether lactating mothers shall add 150 g ...

Phase N/A

6.08 miles

Learn More »