List Your Clinical Trial Today!
Don’t make patient recruiting harder. Resolve your enrollment challenges with increased, targeted visibility for your clinical trials. A listing on CenterWatch iConnect will make yours stand out to those who matter most — your potential study subjects.
As the leading online resource for patients interested in clinical trial participation for 28 years, it is the largest online database of actively recruiting clinical trials.
Used by the biggest trial sponsors, CROs, academic medical centers and patient advocacy groups, CenterWatch iConnect generates more than three million unique visitors each year.
And it delivers the best ROI in patient recruitment advertising. It provides increased visibility for your trials and more patient volunteers by continuously reaching potential subjects with First Page, Top Ten search rankings. This is true in virtually any Google search for almost all medical conditions.
A CenterWatch iConnect listing ensures patients, caregivers and family members can not only easily find your study, they can connect to participate. Your trial will have more exposure to potential patient volunteers than only listing a trial on clinicaltrials.gov or no listing at all.
Benefits of a CenterWatch iConnect listing:
- Edit trial information into patient-friendly language. CenterWatch iConnect, unlike clinicaltrials.gov, allows paid listings to post their trial information in patient-friendly language that the non-professionals will understand.
- Patients have signed up in 240,788 medical indications to receive email notifications from our Patient Notification Service (PNS) and are actively looking to participate in a clinical trial. As a paid client, a link to your study will be emailed to these people after your trial is listed. Since these numbers change all the time, any new registrants meeting your criteria will also be notified. We usually do these mailings weekly.
- Preferred Placement and Bold Font. As a paid listing, your trials will get moved to the front of the condition listings. (First come, first served. Previous paid listings are first, but yours will appear before all clinicaltrials.gov listings.) It will also appear in Bold Font to stand out.
- Email Response Form. Your paid listing’s contact information will include an Email Response Form allowing potential subjects to respond immediately instead of waiting for site business hours. This can be directed to either a site study coordinator or to a central email address that will distribute the leads.
- Links on your CenterWatch iConnect trial listing to drive traffic to an online brochure or study-specific websites are included in your paid trial listing package. As a premium listing, you can specify the contact per site, or screening website you want leads going to.
If your patient recruitment strategy doesn’t include CenterWatch iConnect, you’re making enrollment harder. For more information contact Russ Titsch, Business Development Director, at email@example.com or call 617.948.5114.