PharmaTimes Announces Winners of Annual Clinical Researcher Awards
PharmaTimes has announced the 2022 winners of its International Clinical Researcher of the Year awards in a variety of categories and levels of experience.
The global competition, designed to allow research professionals of all types and skill levels to demonstrate their abilities, gives gold, silver, bronze and finalist awards to individuals and teams who excel in a number of categories. The gold medal recipients are:
- Clinical Trial Administrator: Kirstyn Warren (Bionical Emas);
- Aspiring CRA: Nurul Sudirman (PPD);
- CRA: Ruby Fletcher (IQVIA);
- In-House CRA: Jessica Riley (Labcorp Clinical Development);
- Project Manager: Katarzyna Konarska (ICON);
- Team Leader: Gemma Gaunt (Labcorp Clinical Development);
- Startup, Individual: Eva Spaeh (PPD);
- Startup, Team: Rashmi Kotian, Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Niti Shah (PPD);
- Clinical Research Team: Britta Ismer, Luke Johnson, Joanna Kudelska (ICON); and
- Clinical Site Team: Samantha Clueit, Sarah Davies, Louise Nimako (Surrey and Sussex Healthcare, NHS Trust).
The yearly competition is open to all clinical researchers in the pharma industry.