Medable Launches Trial Site Advocacy Group to Keep Up with Decentralization
To keep pace with the industry’s shift to decentralized trials, Medable has formed a site network council to bring the site voice into its cloud-based trials platform.
Medable’s site council consists of 11 members:
- Stephanie Abbott, research director at Western Washington Medical Group;
- Sarah Grover, site startup specialist at Elligo Health Research;
- Melissa Palchak Opraseuth, COO of par8o;
- Patricia Larrabee, CEO of Rochester Clinical Research;
- Barbara Keskiner, business development/regulatory affairs director of Clinical Research of West Florida;
- Judy Galindo, director of research and co-owner/founder of Sun Valley Research Center;
- Steve Clemons, president and CEO of VitaLink Research;
- Katelyn Jetelina, assistant professor at UT Public Health System;
- Rasmus Hogreffe, vice president of decentralized trials at Medable;
- Ingrid Oakley-Girvan, senior vice president of research and academics at Medable; and
- Mary Costello, head of site and investigator network at Medable.
The site council will regularly engage in reviews of Medable’s training, workflow and user interfaces, and evaluate study approaches prior to initiation with the target of maximizing the value of sites, the company said. It intends to expand its network to sites in the EU before the end of the year.