Voalté releases version 2.0 of point-of-care smartphone solution
Voalté, a Sarasota, Fla.-based provider of clinical communications technology, has released Voalté One 2.0, the latest update to its point-of-care smartphone solution.
The 2.0 software package, led by direct user feedback, improves the Voalté One solution by providing a faster and more streamlined user experience.
“We are seeing a tremendous adoption in the market. In fact, Voalté users are exchanging over one million text messages a month,” said Trey Lauderdale, vice president of innovation, Voalté. “To keep up with growing deployments and usage, we have re-engineered our solution to be faster, easier to use, and more reliable than ever.”
- Brand new user interface streamlines navigation and communication.
- Simplified directory enables users to navigate between their own unit, other units, buildings and favorites with a single tap.
- Enhanced search makes it easy for users to quickly locate others by last name, first name or title.
- “Quick Response” feature allows users to reply to questions with a single tap on “Yes,” “No” or “OK.”
- Read receipts notify the sender when a recipient has read a message.
- In-line presence updates within the text conversation keep users informed of another party’s availability.
Voalté provides hospitals with a fully integrated point-of-care communications system that consolidates voice, alarms and secure text messaging all in one device. The result is
“Voalté’s commitment to nurses and clinicians is to continually seek out ways to improve communications at the point of care, improving patient safety and satisfaction,” said Lauderdale.