PPD receives digital communications awards
Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD) has earned recognition for excellence in multimedia and digital communications that promote the people and technology vital to advancing the development of life-changing medicines. PPD earned five honors in the annual Telly Awards and three in the Digital Health Awards.
PPD earned honors in both awards programs for its treatment of Preclarus, the company’s award-winning clinical data portfolio solution that delivers real-time data and analysis to power improved clinical trial quality and efficiency. Preclarus gives PPD and client teams transparent, real-time access to all clinical trial operations and patient data to enable faster strategic and tactical decisions about clinical studies.
PPD received honors in the following Telly Awards categories, with silver awards representing the highest honor:
- Commercial: Health and Wellness—How Wendy Chioji Beats Cancer (silver)
- Non-broadcast: Health and Wellness—How Wendy Chioji Beats Cancer (silver)
- Non-broadcast: Pharmaceuticals—How Wendy Chioji Beats Cancer (silver)
- Commercial: Pharmaceuticals—How Wendy Chioji Beats Cancer (bronze)
- Non-broadcast: Pharmaceuticals—Preclarus (bronze)
PPD earned the following honors in the Digital Health Awards:
- Digital Health Media—Publications—Video—How Wendy Chioji Beats Cancer (gold)
- Web-based Digital Health—Responsive Website Design—Preclarus (bronze)
- Digital Health—Social Media—Facebook—PPD Corporate Facebook (merit)
Founded in 1979, the Telly Awards program honors outstanding local, regional and cable TV commercials and programs, the finest video and film productions, as well as Web commercials, videos and films. The Digital Health Awards honor the world’s best digital health resources across a number of categories. Nearly 1,000 submissions were judged for the 17th Digital Health Awards.