TrialScope launches Core Disclosure for SaaS disclosure management
TrialScope, a global leader in clinical trial transparency and compliance solutions, launched its newest solution, Core Disclosure. Promoting a new level of data efficiency accuracy and alignment, Core Disclosure enables teams to approve disclosure content once and then reuse the disclosure data around the globe.
Disclosing the same data on multiple registries drains significant time and resources and adds unneeded risk for sponsors. Core Disclosure addresses the need to streamline the disclosure process and eliminate wasted time and resources.
Key benefits include:
- Risk reduction by delivering a configurable list of fields along with simplified data entry
- streamlined process, offering a single master protocol form that lists key, common data elements across ClinicalTrials.gov and EudraCT
- The ability to easily import and export ClinicalTrials.gov and EudraCT xml
- A unified system to alert the user if data entry would cause an error in ClinicalTrials.Gov or EudraCT
- A "printer friendly" view of protocol disclosure content
"Core Disclosure is a market-driven solution that was developed in consultation with our community of disclosure professionals," said Mark Heinold, TrialScope's Chief Executive Officer. "As trial disclosure regulations increase, we are thrilled to offer sponsors a solution to streamline the process, allowing them to put the focus back on their trial."
Core Disclosure, which can be purchased as a standalone solution, was designed to fully integrate with TrialScope's other suite of offerings, including ATLAS and PharmaCM. Currently, TrialScope has 21 pharmaceutical customers, including seven of the top 10 in the world.