"With compassion for people, we strive for tomorrow’s therapies to be available today."
Here at WCCT Global, we aim to always:
- Be the industry leader in development of global medicine and medical devices.
- Provide the agility of a small CRO with the capabilities and scalability of a large global CRO.
- Keep volunteer safety and comfort paramount in our service plan.
- Design and create adaptive clinical programs for the needs of your company.
- Recruit unique target populations with phenomenal timelines.
- Provide exceptional data quality with complete transparency.
WCCT Global is a multi-site, full service global contract research organization (CRO) of outsourced early drug development and late phase services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. The WCCT Global vision, "With compassion for people, we strive for tomorrow’s therapies to be available today," truly exemplifies the focus and reason for our cutting edge work both in our clinics and throughout our operations. As a drug development partner, WCCT Global collaborates with domestic and foreign innovator companies who need regulatory, program management, data management and strategic consulting support, with an emphasis on overseeing and executing trials in special disease populations, pediatric populations, ethno-bridging, and cardiac safety. WCCT has extensive experience with healthy volunteer studies including First-in-Human (FIH), as well as specific therapeutic expertise in Allergy, Asthma, HCV, Ophthalmology, Oncology, Renal, and Vaccines.
Clinical Research Experience
We have participated in a broad range of Phase I-IV studies including not only healthy volunteer studies and special population studies. WCCT Global Staffhave performed over 2200 Phase I-IV trials in the last 14years.. Dr. Kenneth T. Kim, CEO of WCCT Global, LLC, is also a nationally recognized researcher in asthma, allergic rhinitis and latex allergy. WCCT Global has become a valued site of numerous pharmaceutical companies and CROs.
WCCT’s unique clinical services offerings allow us to bring a holistic approach to everything we do. Whether you need our Clinical Site Services, Patient Recruitment Services, CRO Services or you just need to tap into our Physician’s Relations team – WCCT always has the patient in mind. We are truly a Patient Centric Organization – Patient Safety, Patient Data, Recruitment and Retention – has been the foundation of our organization for over 14 years.
WCCT Global Assets:
- Full Service, Phase I-IV CRO capabilities (protocol writing, clinical conduct, data management, statistics, report writing)
- Two sites, two different counties for a total of 120 bed capacity
- Strong recruitment team bilingual in Spanish, Chinese, Tagalog and Japanese who are capable of enrolling healthy volunteer studies in a very short period of time
- Onsite lab for processing safety labs
- FACS (Fluorescent Antibody Cytometry Sorting)
- Platelet aggregometry
- Database of over 80,000 subjects
WCCT Global Core Strengths:
- Healthy volunteer studies, including large studies (n=180) and long inpatient confinements (up to 1 month)
- Cardiac Safety (telemetry, serial ECG and TQT)
- Influenza Challenge
- Single Ascending Dose
- Cerebral Spinal Fluid (CSF) sampling
- Multiple Ascending Dose
- I.V., Dermal, P.O., S.Q., Intranasal Drug Delivery Methods
- Biopsy Studies
- Crossover, Parallel Designs
- Drug-Drug Interaction
- Japanese Bridging/Ethnic Populations
- Special Population Studies:
- Renal Impairment
- Metabolic (Diabetes/Obesity)
- Gastrointestinal including Hepatitis C, Ulcerative Colitis, GERDs
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Post-Menopausal and Elderly
- Pediatric Studies
- CV Studies
- Serial EKG
- Thorough QTc
- Platelet Aggregometry
- Nitric Oxide
- FACS (fluorescent antibody cytometry sorting) available
WCCT Global is located in Cypress, CA with easy access to the 405, 605, 91, 5 and 710 freeways. Our 30,000 sq. ft. facility has 120 beds and is easily expandable into another 70,000 sq ft. The facility has easy access and ample parking. We are located within 11 miles of the Long Beach Airport, 17 miles of the Orange County (John Wayne) Airport, and 25 miles of the Los Angeles
There is a pharmacy room with a laminar flow hood and a secure drug storage facility with a large safe for storage of scheduled substances. There are two large pharmacokinetic processing labs with -70° freezers and refrigerated centrifuges. One of the labs is a validated platelet aggregometory lab with 4 Chronolog Aggregometers. Other specialized testing includes Niox machine for nitric oxide measurements, spirometry, treadmill, stadiometer, and multiple EKG machines. There are 12 rooms for patient screening and 5 monitor rooms with high speed internet access and phone lines.
WCCT Global Phase 2-4, LLC: is based in Long Beach, California. The site specializes in phase 2-4 studies in allergy, asthma, vaccines, atopic dermatitis, pediatrics, and vaccines.
Kenneth T. Kim, M.D.
- Former Chief of Medicine, Long Beach Memorial Hospital
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, UCLA and UCI
- Nationally recognized in the area of latex allergy, asthma, and
- Over 15 years of clinical research experience
- Board certified in internal medicine and
- Principal investigator in over 270 studies
J. Jon Rojas
President, Clinical Operations
- A graduate of UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine Center for Pre-Hospital Training
- Managed a staff of over 600 employees
- Ran over1000phase I trials and over 100 QTc trials
Principal Investigators Cypress (on-site):
Apina Vutikullird, D.O.,Family Practice
Nicole Sims, D.O., Osteopathic Medicine
Purvee S. Shah, M.D., Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Carlos Arguedas, M.D., Internal Medicine
Kenneth Kim, MD Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Veronica Soto, PA
Our site has a broad range of resources that are used for the recruitment of patients. Most of our study participants come from one of our physicians practices, as well as outside physician referrals, HMO group referrals, newspaper and magazine advertisements, radio advertisements, community outreach programs, internet, flyers, and other various sources. Our dedicated database quickly identifies prospective study patients, allowing us to enroll studies in a timely manner.
In terms of age, our patient base is distributed as follows:
Pediatric (10%), Adult (70%), Geriatric (20%).
In terms of race, our patient base is distributed as follows:
White (60%), Hispanic (20%), Asian (10%), African American (5%),
Corporate Office and Principal phase I facility
5630 Cerritos Ave.,
Cypress, CA 90630
Tel (714) 252-0700 ext. 1007
Fax (714) 252-0799
Costa Mesa Office:
3545 Howard Way
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
If you are interested in contacting this center to discuss placing a clinical trial there, please email WCCT Global at email@example.com. A representative from the research center will then follow up with you.
If you are interested in contacting this center to discuss placing a clinical
trial there, please complete and send the email form below. A representative from
the research center will then follow up with you.