OtriMed is an independent research site dedicated to conducting high quality clinical trials focused on pain management, achieved through ensuring patient safety and the execution of quality research by our experienced staff. Our integrity, well organized project management and detailed data collection, complemented by our dedication to recruitment and retention ensures expected timelines are met or exceeded. We are currently equipped to conduct Phase II-IV clinical trials.
OtriMed is located in Northern Kentucky in close proximity to St. Elizabeth Medical Center and is adjacent to Advanced Pain Treatment Center, at 162 Barnwood Drive, Edgewood, KY 41017, and approximately 10 minutes (8 miles) from Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport.
OtriMed is a dedicated research facility offering:
- Dedicated and secure space for research staff
- Dedicated research exam rooms
- Access to database of 2500+ patients through affiliation with the Advanced Pain Treatment Center
- Current patient population: wide range of chronic, benign and cancer pain
- Private space for conducting the Informed Consent Process
- Limited access drug storage area, also meeting the requirements of storing controlled substances
- Access to a local hospital
- Laboratory processing area, refrigerated centrifuge, -20° freezer, lockable refrigerator
- Fully monitored recovery area
- Wireless internet
- Standard Operating Procedures
- IATA certified staff for lab shipment
- Private space for monitors and auditors
- ACLS Certified Staff
- Physician availability 24 hours
- Access to copiers, fax machines and telephones
- Ample parking
- Pre-Paid Debit Cards for Subject Stipends
PRAGYA B. GUPTA, M.D., F.R.C.S (EDIN), D.A.B.P.M., C.P.I
Dr. Gupta is an American Board Certified Anesthesiologist, holds Sub Specialty certification in Pain Medicine and is also an American Academy of Pain Medicine certified pain specialist. He is a Fellow of the prestigious Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh (1994) in General Surgery. He is a member of the Evidence Analysis team of Spine Intervention Society. Dr. Gupta is an American Academy of Clinical Research Professional Certified Physician Investigator. He completed Residency in Anesthesiology and Fellowship in Pain Medicine from Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) an internationally respected academic medical center. He has been successfully practicing Pain Management in the Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati OH area since 2002. He has treated over 3500 patients and started the Otrimed Clinical Research in the year 2012 for participating in innovative clinical research in collaboration with reputed pharmaceutical corporations.
His clinical research interest is mainly in treating Low back pain secondary to Discogenic cause, Failed Back surgery, Post traumatic Neuropathy, Restorative Intradiscal therapies, Neck Pain (whiplash Injury), Spinal Cord Stimulation, Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation, and Sciatica.
DR. GUPTA IS MEMBER OF:
- North American Spine Society (NASS)
- International Spine Intervention Society (SIS)
- World Institute of Pain (WIP)
- American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM)
- North American Neuromodulation Society (NANS)
- Academy of Physician in Clinical Research (APCR)
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (ASIPP)
- Massachusetts Medical Society (MMS)
- Assistant Professor, Dept. of Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine–University of Kentucky–Albert B. Chandler Medical Center (community based-faculty), Lexington, KY.
CLINICAL RESEARCH EXPERIENCE:
- Principal Investigator A Product Surveillance Trial sponsored by XXXXXXX- A non-randomized active prospective post-marketsurveillance trial to determine the continuing evaluation and periodic reporting of safety andeffectiveness of market-released products for their intended use.
- Principal Investigator XXX-XXXX A Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Placebo-controlled, Active-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Trial of Oxycodone/Naloxone Controlled-release Tablets (OXN) to Assess the Analgesic Efficacy (Compared to Placebo) and the Management of Opioid-induced Constipation (Compared to Oxycodone Controlled-release Tablets (OXY) in Opioid-experienced Subjects with Moderate to Severe Chronic Low Back Pain and a History of Opioid-induced Constipation who Require Around-the-clock Opioid Therapy.
- Sub-Investigator XXX-XXX Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled, Flexible Dose Titration, Efficacy and Safety Study of XXX-XXX in Combination With an Antidepressant in the Treatment of Adults With Major Depressive Disorder With Inadequate Response to Prospective Treatment With an Antidepressant.
- Sub-Investigator XXX-XXX A Phase 3, Open-label, Multicenter, 12-month Extension Safety and Tolerability Study of XXX-XXX in Combination With an Antidepressant in the Treatment of Adults With Major Depressive Disorder With Residual Symptoms or Inadequate Response Following Treatment With an Antidepressant
St. Elizabeth Medical Center > http://www.stelizabeth.com/
Mercy Fairfield Hospital > http://www.ehealthconnection.com/regions/mercy_cincinnati/
West Chester Medical Center > http://uchealth.com/westchesterhospital/
If you are interested in contacting this center to discuss placing a clinical
trial there, please complete and send the email form below. A representative from
the research center will then follow up with you.