Research Center Profile:
Spectrum Clinical Research, Inc.
Spectrum Clinical Research Inc (SCRI) is a multi-specialty clinical research trial management firm. The SCRI leadership team collectively possesses over 40 years of clinical trial management experience. This leadership team has a nationally renowned reputation for building and maintaining successful, quality research programs. Based in Central Maryland, SCRI has access to a potential volunteer pool of nearly 3 million habitants and 9 community hospitals. SCRI provides pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies with quick-study start-up, clean, quality data, and optimum patient recruitment and retention. Study participants are provided safe protocol adherence and attentive, experienced research staff. Physician investigators are supported with a streamlined research infra-structure including protocol selection, site feasibility, IRB submission, budget and contract negotiation, patient recruitment tools, and experienced, dedicated study coordinators.
The SCRI leadership team has over 40 years of cumulative inpatient and outpatient, Phase I – IV clinical trial experience in pharmaceutical and device development. The therapeutic areas include:
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Cardiac Dysrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiac Anesthesiology
- Chronic Stable Angina
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Electrophysiology including Cardiac Resynchronization and Ablation
- Gene Therapy
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Imaging
- Pain Management
- Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (PCI)
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- PFO closure
- Primary and Secondary Prevention
- Renal Insufficiency
- Vascular Disease (percutaneous and surgical interventions)
- Women’s Health
Spectrum Clinical Research staff and associated physician investigators have managed or conducted clinical research trials with the following sponsors:
- Astellas Pharma Global Development, Inc.
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Bayer HealthCare
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Berlex, Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Boston Scientific
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- DuPont Pharmaceuticals
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Innocoll Pharmaceuticals
- Johnson & Johnson/ Cordis
- McNeil Consumer Products
- Nycomed Amersham
- Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
- Procter & Gamble
- Sanofi Aventis
- St. Jude Medical
- Sulzer Carbomedics, Inc.
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Spectrum Clinical Research Inc offers the following services and equipment at our clinical study sites:
- Access to Inpatient and Outpatient facilities
- Phlebotomy, centrifuge and laboratory processing
- Secure temperature and humidity controlled medication storage room
- Crash cart
- Point of Care Testing
- Close proximity to public transportation
- Access to -20 and -70 degree centigrade freezers and dry ice packaging
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Holter monitoring and cardiac event monitoring
- Centralized budget, contract and IRB submission services
Our physician investigators possess extensive experience in clinical care AND clinical research. Our physician investigators are Board Certified in their specialty areas. The physician investigators are GCP trained and responsive to clinical research requirements and responsibilities.
Spectrum Clinical Research has a highly qualified multi-disciplinary team of dedicated health care professionals that offer extensive clinical research experience in a variety of therapeutic areas. Multi-disciplinary staff members include registered nurses, certified exercise specialists, clinical research coordinators, data entry specialists, budget & contract administrators, and regulatory affairs administrators.
If you are interested in contacting this center to discuss placing a clinical
trial there, please complete and send the email form below. A representative from
the research center will then follow up with you.