Research Center Profile:
Physicians' Research Options, LLC (PRO®)
Nutrition and Weight Loss
Obstetrics/Gynecology (Women’s Health)
Physicians’ Research Options, LLC, has been conducting Phase II, III, and IV drug and pilot and pivotal medical device studies since 1998. PRO® operates in eight full function clinics in Utah, Nevada and Colorado. Tenured and Certified Research Staff provide excellent enrollment of study patients and quality data integral to all trials. Principal and Sub Investigator staff are experienced and Certified in Human Subject and Welfare issues as well as all areas of clinical trials..
PRO® staff are in-clinic and have a network of independent, private practice physicians. We meet specific trial management needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnological, nutritional and medical device industries.
Our company prides itself on an efficient work flow analysis - which includes the execution of standard operating guidelines to ensure proper performance of trial activities. Our trained research staff conducts each project with professionalism. PRO® has developed long-term trial relationships with our Principal and Sub Investigators and sponsors. We strive to make every Research Trial successful for our Sponsors by meeting subject recruitment goals and by providing compliant, integrity driven research data.
Our sponsors receive a genuine value-added service because we know our Staff are experts unsurpassed in completing successful research trials.
Medical Director: Michael L. Twede, M.D., FACOG, has been involved in clinical research for over 20 years.
Company Director: Michael R. Braun, BS, compliments the business and research needs of the organization with over 25 years of Pre-Clinical, Biomedical and Human Subject research experience.
ACRP CCRC, BS, BA, RN, BSN, MA and MBA graduated staff provide the "Core Company" link to business structure and Sponsor trial success
We conduct studies in Phases I, II, III and IV studies and Pilot/Pivotal medical device studies
Our center specializes in the following therapeutic areas:
- OB/GYN (Hormone Replacement, Post-Menopausal Vasomotor Symptoms, Contraception, Menstrual Cycle-Control, Vaginitis, Infertility/Endometriosis, Sexual Dysfunction)
- Anti-Infectives (Pneumonia, Bronchitis, Sinusitis, other)
- Endocrinology (Weight Loss, including but not limited to Appetite Suppression, Type I and II Diabetes Melitis)
- Pulmonary (Allergy, Asthma, Pulmonary Hypertension)
- Rheumatology (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Back Pain)
- Cardiovascular (Post-MI, Hypertension, Angina, CAD, Congestive Heart Failure, Arrythmia)
- Urology (BPH, Urinary Incontinence, Urinary Tract Infections, other)
- Oncology (Cervical Dysplasia/Cancer, including but not limited to GYN)
- Psychiatric (Depression, Insomnia, Anxiety)
- Pain (Chronic Pain)
- Spine indications
- Surgical Device Trials
PRO® has and continues to work with all major Pharmaceutical companies, many Medical Device companies, and other drug/sponsor companies. We do not list all sponsor experiences so that PRO® can maintain their Confidentiality
We maintain repeat business with our sponsors by providing quality work, exceeding enrollment minimums, and by performing constant improvement processes to meet sponsor needs.
Clinical Research Support Services
We have staff of experienced Clinical Research Coordinators who take pride in collecting and documenting data in a highly detailed and concise manner. We provide our sponsors with timely and clean data, and meet protocol goals for patient recruitment. We concisely manage regulatory (FDA required) aspects and coordinate the day-to-day requirements of study subject needs.
- Patient recruitment for target enrollment
- An established patient database by Indication that is continually growing
- Regulatory documents required by the sponsor
- Institutional Review Board submissions
- Required IRB review reports (quarterly or annual as required)
- Budget/financial arrangements
- Study correspondence between the sponsor and investigational site
- Storage of all study materials at our facility and off-site archive location
- Experienced and Certified Clinical Research Study Coordinators
- Quality assurance process and procedures
- Experienced and trial interested Investigators
PRO® CRC/CCRC staff work in dedicated clinics in Utah, Colorado and Nevada. Staff has large and modern offices within each Clinic. Clinics include: Exodus Healthcare Network/Magna Center for Family Medicine (w/Urgent Care); The Salt Lake Women’s Center; True Skin Dermatology; Granite Peaks Gastroenterology; Utah Cartilage Center; South Towne Surgery Center; Lone Peak Family Medicine; Alta View Women’s Center; Red Rocks OB/GYN (CO) and Spine Surgery Center (NV).
In addition to these Out-Patient clinics, PRO® conducts In-Patient trials in many of the Hospitals in Salt Lake City, CO and NV.
PRO's Medical Director, Michael L. Twede, MD, has over 20 years clinical and clinical trial experience.
Our physician network totals more than 30 licensed and/or board-certified providers throughout Utah, Colorado and Nevada. Principal and Sub Investigator staff maintain CITI/NIH and other Human Subject Welfare and Safety training. They attend all Sponsor provided meetings and dedicated time to Study Monitors.
As principal investigators, our physicians are dedicated and motivated to provide the highest quality patient care. Our network and therapeutic area of expertise is ever increasing.
Our Organizational chart includes a Company Director, Medical Director, Phone Recruiter, Administrative, Budget/Financial/Regulatory and CRC/CCRC staff. PI and SubI staff affiliates work exclusively with PRO®
Industry specific Certifications are held by staff. GCP, ICH and Human Subject and Welfare training are held by all.
Modern and compliant Research offices in each clinic standardize all procedures to each protocol. All Clinics have dedicated Sponsor monitoring areas. High Speed internet is available in all clinics.
If you are interested in contacting this center to discuss placing a clinical
trial there, please complete and send the email form below. A representative from
the research center will then follow up with you.