Research Center Profile:
Medical Research Group of Central Florida
Infections and Infectious Diseases
Nutrition and Weight Loss
Obstetrics/Gynecology (Women’s Health)
Medical Research Group of Central Florida is a community-based, independently owned clinical research center with offices in Orange City and Sanford, Florida. We are dedicated to conducting clinical research trials efficiently and at the highest level of quality.
Medical Research Group of Central Florida's primary objectives are:
- Provide optimal patient care and excellent service.
- Maximize the productivity of sponsors by meeting enrollment goals.
- Produce research study reports free of errors.
Medical Research Group of Central Florida’s recognized and experienced team is committed to providing Phase II, III, and IV clinical research studies to the pharmaceutical, nutritional, and medical device industries. To date, Medical Research Group of Central Florida’ clinical investigators and consultants have conducted numerous national and multinational clinical trials in the therapeutic areas of:
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Central Nervous System
- Infectious Diseases
- Nutrition/Weight Loss
- Pain Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's Health
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Migraine Headaches
Medical Research Group of Central Florida will:
- Complete regulatory packets and contract/budgetary negotiations in a timely manner
- Have clean audits
- Strive for frequent high patient enrollment utilizing:
- Website recruitment
- Patient referrals
- Multimedia advertising
- Investigator/physician referrals and databases
We have two convenient locations. Our facilities are located in Orange City, Florida (approximately thirty miles east of Orlando, Florida and twenty-five miles west of Daytona Beach, Florida) and in Sanford, Florida (approximately twenty miles east of Orlando, Florida and thirty-five miles west of Daytona Beach, Florida).
Diagnostic/Clinical Equipment/Clinical Capabilities
- Drug Storage (locked and temperature/humidity monitored)
- Lockable refrigerator for drug storage
- Centrifuge and refrigerated centrifuge
- In-house specimen processing (current CLIA waiver)
- Biological sample refrigerator/freezers (-20° Celsius), temperature monitored with locking capabilities
- 12 Lead EKG machine
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- CPR and First Aid Certified Staff
- Crash Cart with medications on site
- Steps from Emergency Room
Adly Thebaud, M.D. is a Certified Principal Investigator, and a Board Certified Psychiatrist with experience in treating children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients affected by psychiatric, medical and neurological disorders. Dr. Thebaud oversees the operation of clinical trials with the additional responsibility for Medical Oversight. Dr. Thebaud has conducted over 75 clinical trials.
Josette Romain, M.D. is a Board Certified Family Physician actively involved in the follow up care to many of our patients in clinical research. Dr. Romain takes the role as the sub-investigator and works in collaboration with the clinical research team to provide the utmost level of service and professionalism to residents of Central Florida participating in clinical trials.
- Board Certified Physicians
- Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinators
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Regulatory Staff
- Business Development
- Marketing and Recruitment Staff
- Experience with remote and internet data entry
- Patient Tracking System
- Quality assurance
- HIPAA compliance
Medical Research Group of Central Florida’s dedicated staff insures that contracted enrollment is met or exceeded for each study. Recruitment goals are obtained through:
- Extensive in-house subject database
- Referrals from affiliated private practices and databases
- Referrals from patients and personal contacts
- Center Website
- Social Networking:
- Direct Mail
- Direct Mail
If you are interested in contacting this center to discuss placing a clinical
trial there, please complete and send the email form below. A representative from
the research center will then follow up with you.