Research Center Profile:
Mount Vernon Clinical Research, LLC
Nutrition and Weight Loss
Obstetrics/Gynecology (Women’s Health)
Mount Vernon Clinical Research was founded in 2004. The site features a subject database of 12,000 individuals and an affiliated medical practice. The five Principal Investigators are Board Certified Medical Doctors with a combined total of over 40 years of clinical trials experience, specializing in internal and gastrointestinal medicine and OB-GYN.
Our investigators participate in phase I-IV outpatient clinical trials in many therapeutic areas and device trials. We conduct our clinical trials to ensure timely completion as well as high-quality and accurate work. Our team continually exceeds sponsor expectations of integrity, subject enrollment goals, and human protection in addition to expeditious delivery of accurate evaluable data. The organization consistently monitors its team and work performance seeking room for improvement and growth. Our goals include team collaboration to improve the care of our patients and aid in the rapid availability of new, cutting-edge treatments to our patients and the community.
Our site includes facilities for our Principal Investigators to see outpatient subjects. Coordinators work with subjects on site. Our team features patient scheduling specialists, rapid turnaround for regulatory documents (3-5 days) and budget/contract negotiations (72 hours).
Our support equipment includes freezers, refrigerators, 12-lead ECG machines, centrifuge and other laboratory equipment. We are equipped to handle study-related diagnostic procedures including radiology (mammogram, ultrasound, MRI/CT, X-ray), pulmonary testing, GI (endoscopy, colonoscopy, flexiblesigmoidoscopy), cystometry, as well as most other outpatient procedures. Procedures are either done on site or within 2 miles of the site.
The site has ample drug storage space and comfortable areas for monitor visits. Conveniences available to monitors include a telephone, fax machine, photocopier and internet access.
Our investigators have experience in the following indications:
- Internal Medicine
- Family Practice
- OB/GYN (contraception, PMS, PMDD, HPV, herpes, endometriosis, pelvic adhesions, uterine fibroids, menopause, dysmenorrhea, abnormal pap smear, osteoporosis)
- Urology (overactive bladder, BPH, interstitial cystitis, urinary tract infections, stress urinary incontinence, low testosterone, erectile dysfunction)
- Cardiology (hypertension, lipids, hypercholesterolemia)
- Endocrinology/Metabolism (type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, growth hormone, obesity)
- Gastroenterology (IBS, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, GERD, erosive esophagitis, heartburn, dyspepsia)
- Dermatology (acne, dermatitis, rosacea, actinic keratosis, psoriasis)
- PK Collections
- Psychiatry/Neurology (depression, anxiety, bipolar, schizophrenia, MS, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s disease, MCI)
- Pain Management (OA, low back pain, neuropathic pain, fibromyalgia, headache)
- Sexual Dysfunction (female sexual dysfunction, erectile dysfunction, rapid ejaculation, hypogonadis)
The staff of Mount Vernon Clinical Research includes board certified physicians, registered nurses and support personnel trained in conducting clinical trials according GCP guidelines.
Length of Experience:
Our medical and support team has more than 60 years of combined clinical research experience in many therapeutic areas.