Research Center Profile:
Neuro-Pain Medical Center
Neuro-Pain Medical Center is an institution involved in caring for general neurology and pain disorders. We have a large patient database of over 13,000 patients with Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, Multiple sclerosis, Epilepsy, Peripheral neuropathy and Stroke. Pain management consists of Neck and Back pain, Headaches, Migraine, leg pains Neuropathy, Neuralgias, and Restless leg syndrome.
Since Jun 2000, we have completed several Clinical Trials involving epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, neuropathy, migraine, Diabetic Neuropathy, osteoarthritis, knee and back pain and fibromyalgia. Presently involved with trials on epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia. We have a large patient database and so recruiting patients has not been difficult. We have extensive experience with paper CRFs as well as electronic CRFs.
- Johnson & Johnson Protocol R331333-PAI-3008; Study of compound # CG5503 for treatment of osteo-arthritis of knee in patients above 40 years.
- Protocol MLN-MD-03; Study of Milnacipram in treatment of patients with Fibromyalgia –Phase 3 trial.
- Eisai Seizures study; Protocol E 2080-A001-301; Study of Rufinamide in subjects with Refractory Partial seizures.
- Sanofi Aventis Study; Protocol PDY 5807; Study of effect of SSR180575 on rate of regeneration of Epidermal Nerve Fibres in patients with Mild Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy.
- Glaxo-Smithkline Epilepsy Study ; Protocol LEP 105972; Study of Lamotrigine ER (Compound number GI267119 ) in elderly patients with epilepsy ;Phase 3 Trial.
- UCB Seizure study; Protocol # N01253; Study of efficacy & safety of Brivaracetam in subjects with partial onset of seizures.
- Biogen Idex MS study; Protocol #109-MS-302; Study of efficacy & safety of compound BG00012 in subjects with relapsing & remitting MS
- Teva Neuroscience Assert Study; Protocol # TNC GA MS 2004-01
- Johnson & Johnson Protocol R331333-PAI-3011; Study of compound # CG5503 for treatment of Low Back Pain.
- CRESCENDO Study by Sanofi-Aventis ,Protocol # EFC 5826 -Rimonabant
- OROS pain medication for back pain and knee pain -NEUROMED PHARMACEUTICALS- NMT 1077-302
Facility is located on northern part of Fresno within 1 mile of a major hospital (St Agnes Medical Center, Fresno CA). We have EEG, EMG, TCD, DEXA Scan machine, IDD (Internal Disc Decompression) in our office, centrifuge, refrigerator and ECG machine are also present. Study Medicines for research and medical records are stored in locked cupboard and room. We have a separate spacious room for the Monitors with fax/copier and computer access. High speed internet with wireless capability is available. 3 experienced Research Coordinators available to conduct trials appropriately and efficiently while observing the GCP/ICH guidelines.
Investigator is Board Certified General Neurologist and with sub interest in Stroke and Pain management. We have successfully conducted over 20 clinical trials and are currently involved with 5 trials on epilepsy. Investigators area of expertise is general neurology and pain management
Raj Brar, Mandeep Bhatia and Nadia Randhawa-dedicated research coordinators, who are physicians (MBBS from India) and knows all terminology. They have an experience of conducting and coordinating trials for several years.
We have 13000+ office patient database and good referral base. Patients all mainly aged 18-80, and come from diverse racial backgrounds, mainly being Caucasian and Hispanics.
We use central IRB and central labs for our protocol studies. Only for hospital based inpatient study we have to use local IRB.
If you are interested in contacting this center to discuss placing a clinical
trial there, please complete and send the email form below. A representative from
the research center will then follow up with you.