Research Center Profile:
Community Research Foundation, Inc
Obstetrics/Gynecology (Women’s Health)
Trauma (Emergency, Injury, Surgery)
Community Research Foundation, Inc. is an independent, multi-therapeutic, inpatient and outpatient clinical research site located in the heart of Miami next to Coral Gables, Fl. Our site is centrally located; 5-10 minutes away from 4 different Hospitals, 2 minutes away from major state highways, 9 miles or about 15 minutes away from Miami International Airport, and Hotels all over the area. CRF has conducted Phase I, II, III and IV clinical trials in both children and adults. Our site is over 3,000 square feet. We have completed studies in a variety of therapeutic areas for many different pharmaceutical companies and Clinical Research Organizations (CROs). Our site is dedicated 100% to research and our patients. Both of our investigators have their own active practice as family/general doctors and surgery, their databases and our own database add up to over 4,500 patients, all in different therapeutic areas. We believe it is our experienced staff, dedication to our patients and the commitment to our clients that makes our facility stand out above the rest. Our hardworking, passionate, friendly crew makes studies placed at CRF a positive experience for both the sponsor and the patients.
Advantages we offer at CRF:
- Consistently meet or exceed enrollment expectations
- Excellent patient compliance and retention record
- Flexible scheduling for patients
- 1-2 weeks turnaround of regulatory documents and contracts
- Utilize both central and local IRBs
- Standard Operating Procedures in place
- Emphasis on the use of Good Clinical Practices to meet each sponsor's needs
- Easy access to Investigators
- Access to a metropolitan population exceeding 1 million
- CLIA-certified laboratory
- Certified coordinators and Principal Investigator
- CPR certified staff
- All staff certified in shipment of hazardous materials (IATA, DOT)
In Community Research Foundation over the years we have preformed a large amount of studies in many different therapeutic areas. We have worked with many different sponsors and CRO's in studies from phase I, II, II and IV. We also have a large network of doctors in different specialties. In order to expedite the turnaround time of the regulatory documentation we have the ability to work with a central IRB.
If you want more information do not hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to answer all of your questions.
- Clinical Laboratory
- Level 3 Surgical Room
- Recovery area
- Temperature controlled, double locked Pharmacy
- Freezer (-2 to -8C)
- Freezer (-30 C)
- Secure Record Retention
- Examination rooms
- EKG machine
Both our investigators, Josefa L. Binker, M.D., Certified Investigator, and Dr. Rodolfo Binker, M.D. have their own private practice, and alternate participation in research studies as Principal Investigator and Sub-Investigator. Our Investigators have worked in a wide range of therapeutic areas in research, such as: Atopic Dermatitis, Healthy studies, Infected Wounds, Hypertension, Pain Management, Down syndrome, Asthma, Pain Management with controlled substances, Diabetes Mellitus type 2, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Osteoarthritis, Vaccines and Coagulation, COPD and many more.
- Josefa L. Binker, M.D. has been practicing for over 25 years, she is a Cofounder of our site, and has participated in research for over 8 years. She is also a Certified Principal Investigator.
- Rodolfo Binker, M.D. has been practicing for over 25 years, and has 5 years of research experience.
- Rodolfo Binker, Jr, CCRP has been the site manager, coordinator and also a Cofounder of CRF since we opened in 2006.
- Elizabeth Maya, CCRP has over 5 years of experience as a study coordinator.
- Yunaiky Rivera has 7 years of experience in research doing regulatory documentation and as a study coordinator.
If you are interested in contacting this center to discuss placing a clinical
trial there, please complete and send the email form below. A representative from
the research center will then follow up with you.