TriWest Research Associates’ “TWRA” mission is to provide a comprehensive set of services to aid in the process of bringing new and effective treatments to the market, through Phase II, III, and IV clinical trials.
Our team -- led by Principal Investigator Louis J. Levy, Jr., M.D., Chief Financial Officer Mohamed N. Hakim, MBA, and Director of Business Development Brian Norton -- has a collective history of more than 30 years of experience in a clinical practice setting in orthopedics, as well as conducting clinical trials. Located near Grossmont Hospital in La Mesa, TWRA provides our patients with convenient access to a state-of-the-art medical facility where they receive excellent care throughout their study participation.
Our CROs and Sponsors find a wide breadth of services in a spirit of dedication to our San Diego location. Most importantly, they find compassionate care for our patients and subjects. We pride ourselves on delivering quality data and rapid patient enrollment to our Sponsors and CROs.
TWRA has a strong network represented by our Principal Investigator and Sub-Investigators. This breadth of expertise, combined with high levels of experience in applying quality standards, enables TWRA to be an effective resource to Sponsor organizations in promoting the scientific process.
From our Site Directors to our Clinical Research Coordinators, we are committed to high-quality data collection, a comfortable patient experience, and ensuring open and swift communication. Quality, Speed and Integrity defines the culture and motivation of every employee.
Thank you for your interest in TWRA. We look forward to supporting your projects.
- Louis Levy Jr., M.D.
TWRA is experienced in the following indications:
- Spinal Stenosis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Radiculopathy (cervical & lumbar)
- Joint pain
- Calcium Pyrophosphate Deposition (CPPD) Arthritis
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Low Back Pain
- Knee and Hip Pain
Staff: (Certified in GCP, NIH, HIPAA and IATA training)
- 3 Principal Investigators
- 2 Sub-Investigators
- 1 Pharmacist
- 5 Study Coordinators
- 1 Regulatory Coordinator
- 1 Assistant Coordinators
- 1 X-Ray Tech
- 1 Data Entry Specialist experienced in Many Forms of Electronic Data Capture - “EDC”
- Weight Scales
- Height Scales
- 12 Lead ECG
- Centrifuge (standard)
- -20C freezer
- Min/Max thermometer in IP storage area and Freezer
- Access to international phone and fax line
- Access to dry ice
- A suitable and locked area with limited access used to store study materials as well as for subsequent archiving
- A secure and locked area with limited access that can be used to store the investigational product at controlled room temperature
- Each Study Coordinator has a computer to use for completing electronic CRFs and study-related documents on line
- High Speed Internet Access (Hard wire and Wireless)
- The monitor rooms are equipped with phone and Internet
If you are interested in contacting this center to discuss placing a clinical trial there, please complete and send the e-mail form below. A representative from the research center will then follow up with you.
If you are interested in contacting this center to discuss placing a clinical
trial there, please complete and send the email form below. A representative from
the research center will then follow up with you.