Research Center Profile:
Endeavor Clinical Trials, PA
Obstetrics/Gynecology (Women’s Health)
Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose, Throat)
Endeavor Clinical Trials is a Multi-Therapeutic Research Site experienced in successfully conducting Phase II, III and IV trials.
Endeavor Clinical Trials, PA is a research organization dedicated to providing accurate, viable data to our clients, while maintaining quality patient care. We value teamwork, integrity, productivity, accountability and professionalism.
Endeavor Clinical Trials has successful experience in the following areas conducting Phase II, III, and IV trials.
- ACL Repair
- Device Trials
- Total Knee Replacement
- Distal Radius Fracture
- Ventral Hernia and Colectomy
- Post-Op Pain Following ACL Repair
- Post-Op Pain Following Orthopedic Surgery
- Tinea Pedis (Athlete’s Foot)
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Venous Stasis Ulcers
- Post-Op Pain Following Bunionectomy
- Diabetic Foot Ulcer
- Uncomplicated Infections
- Generic Equivalency Studies
- VTE Prevention
- Post-Op Pain Following Open Abdominal Surgery
Sponsors & CRO's
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abbott Nutrition
- Barrier Therapeutics
- Corning Besselaar, Inc.
- Dermik Laboratories
- Duke Clinical Research Institute
- G.D. Searle
- ICON Clinical Research
- Johnson & Johnson
- King Pharmaceuticals
- PREMIER Research Group
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Sanofi-Aventis Groupe
- Symbio, LLC
- Taro Pharmaceutical USA, Inc
- Theravance Inc.
- TKL Research, Inc
- UCB Pharma
- WaveRx Inc
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- Adjustable exam tables
- Pulse oximetry
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- 12 lead ECG machine
- On-site Laboratory
- Height/Weight scale
- Blood pressure/vital signs monitoring equipment
- Temperature monitored refrigerator/freezer for drug storage
- Temperature monitored deep freezer for frozen lab specimen storage
- Ambient and refrigerated calibrated centrifuges
- Endeavor Clinical Trials, PA is located at 8042 Wurzbach Road, Suite 420, San Antonio, TX 78229
- In the heart of the South Texas Medical Center, accessible to public transportation
- San Antonio's estimated population of 1.2M+ people
- 20 Miles from International Airport and minutes from Several Hotels, Dining & Shopping
Richard A. Pollak, D.P.M., M.S. -President, Endeavor Clinical Trials, PA
- Over 16 years of Clinical Research experience in Phase II, III and IV trials.
- Has been in private practive for over 30 years
- Highly respected physician in the San Antonio Medical arena
We partner with an ever-expanding network of Investigators to complete a variety of trials:
- San Antonio Podiatry Associates, P.C.
- The Hand Center of San Antonio
- New Dimensions Weight Loss Surgery
- General Surgicial Associates
- IPC A. Fred Guerra, MD
- Ophthalmology: Dr. Jane Hughes
- Sports Medicine Associates
- Internal Medicine
- Lone Star OB/Gyn Associates
- Spine and Pain Center
- Anesthesia: Dr. Armand Rodriguez
- Urology: Dr. Sammy Vick
The Endeavor Clinical Trials team consists of dedicated Clinical Research Coordinators, Clinical Research Assistants, Data Management, Regulatory Specialist, Site Director and other supporting staff.
Our Staff has experience with multiple E-CRF systems, pain scales and subject diaries (paper and electronic).
Staff Training: CITI, IATA, and IVRS- multiple RDC systems.
Endeavor Clinical Trials, PA recruits study patients largely from the private practice database of its participating sites. Each Investigator is encouraged to enroll subject directly from their active daily patient list. When needed, Endeavor uses marketing to recruit from the greater San Antonio market of 1.3 million+ people (60% Hispanic).
If you are interested in contacting this center to discuss placing a clinical
trial there, please complete and send the email form below. A representative from
the research center will then follow up with you.