Areas of expertise:
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Mild Cognitive Impairment (memory loss)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuropathy & Neuropathic Pain
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-herpetic Neuralgia (Pain after Shingles)
NNS Clinical Research brings together award winning physicians, experienced clinical trial coordinators, dedicated staff members and a passion for moving medicine forward.
We are dedicated to:
- Providing the highest standard of care for our research volunteers – 24/7
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of our subjects
- Offering a comfortable environment for volunteers, their families and caregivers
- Delivering quality data to our clinical trial sponsors
Community outreach and providing resources to the residents of Tucson is at the heart of NNS Clinical Research. We participate in special events, attend support group meetings and fundraising events within the national and local run support groups of all neurological diseases we specialize in as well as community run events for seniors, disease sufferers and their caregivers.
Our site offers its volunteers:
- Dedicated, full time staff with over 80 years of combined experience
- Consulting services of well trained, nationally recognized and certified principal investigators, sub-investigators and neuropsychologists
- Certified and FDA compliant laboratory and dedicated research site
- 24/7 access to site medical staff
- Ease of appointments as all procedures not done at the site are done within 1 mile of the site. We are proud to work with these committed board certified specialists:Radiology Ltd., Eye Associates of Tucson, Skin Spectrum, Catalina Chest, Desert Cardiology
- Comfortable and private waiting area with complementary beverages and snacks
For detailed staff profiles, please visit our website at www.nwneuro.com/research
If you are interested in contacting this center to discuss placing a clinical
trial there, please complete and send the email form below. A representative from
the research center will then follow up with you.