Research Center Profile:
Research Institute Deaconess Clinic, Inc.
The Research Institute of Deaconess Clinic, one of Indiana’s largest multi-specialty physician groups with more than 100 physicians practicing in 27 fields of medicine. The Clinic treats up to 2,600 patients each day and maintains an active primary care base of 210,000 lives. Deaconess Clinic’s downtown Evansville campus and nineteen satellite clinics service a regional population of 750,000 people within 24 counties. The Research Institute employs a highly trained research staff of study coordinators and regulatory, data entry and recruitment personnel. The Research Institute conducts nearly 100 studies annually.
- Physicians: 100 + primary care physicians and specialists
- Ancillary Services: Clinical Research, Imaging Center (Including MRI, CT, and Nuclear Medicine), and Laboratory.
- Patient Visits: 655,000 patient encounters in 2011
All clinical research activities conducted by Deaconess Clinic physicians are centrally coordinated and managed by a highly trained research staff within the Clinic’s Research Institute.
- 570+ trials conducted to date
- Trial Enrollment: Deaconess Clinic investigators consistently rank in top 5% of sites
participating in multi-center trials
Last FDA Audit: February 2011 (Top enrolling site) - No FDA 483 issued
For information regarding Patient Enrollment Statistics, please
visit our website at www.deaconessclinic.com
For information regarding our Trial Experience, please visit our
website at www.deaconessclinic.com
- # Patient Exam Rooms: 177
- Procedure Rooms:19
- Patient Consenting Areas
- Study Drug Storage Facility:
- Dedicated locked drug storage room with lockable drug
- Temperature-monitored refrigeration
- Freezers -20 and -70
- CRA Monitoring Area:
- 3 dedicated CRA monitoring offices
- Offices have touch-tone phones
- Nearby access to copier and fax machine
- Study Document Storage:
- RDE Capabilities
- Long-term Record Storage
- Clinical Equipment:
- Crash cart on site with defibrillator
- Centrifuge — 3304 rpms
- Laboratory on site
- Imaging Department
- Dexa Scan - LUNAR
- Nuclear Medicine
- Administrative Director - Gregory A. Folz
- Medical Director - Paul F. Siami, MD
- Clinical Operations Mgr - Jennifer Claymier, RN, CCRC
- Sub-Investigators: TBD (Primary care base of 60 physicians)
- Study Coordinators/CCRC’s - 10
- Regulatory Coordinators - 2
- Recruitment Coordinators - 2
- Data Transcription/Entry Coordinators - 2
- Business/Contracts Manager
The Deaconess Clinic Research Institute uses a Central IRB.
If you are interested in contacting this center to discuss placing a clinical
trial there, please complete and send the email form below. A representative from
the research center will then follow up with you.