CenterWatch Market Research Analytics Services
Data-driven, analytic services guiding sponsor, CRO, investigative site and service provider clinical development management decisions.
In today’s fast-changing clinical research environment, having access to qualified market research on the latest industry trends is critical for making better and more informed business decisions. CenterWatch’s Market Research Analytics Services assist organizations in developing, evaluating and executing business opportunities to maximize performance and conquer operating challenges.
Experience. Knowledge. Objectivity.
Since 1994, CenterWatch has been a leader in reporting hard-hitting market news and forecasting and analyzing the trends impacting the current and future clinical research landscape.We leverage state of the art market research tools, sound journalistic integrity and unmatched market knowledge combined with rich, proprietary data, process driven analytics and global contacts to provide a unique and objective assessment of the clinical research enterprise.
Our comprehensive services include primary and secondary data analysis, qualitative interviews, focus group research and a broad range of custom surveys exploring and examining all aspects of the business of clinical research, including:
- Performance evaluations of existing preferred relationships with Sponsors, CROs or other providers
- Pre- and post-trial investigative site surveys to gauge site interest/success
- Research and examination of new industry technologies, including web portals, IRT, EDC, e-devices and more
- Drug pipeline metrics and analysis on specific medical conditions or therapeutic areas for competitor tracking or lead generation
- Analysis of patient perceptions about the clinical trials process
- Expert analysis for new businesses looking to enter the market or existing businesses seeking to venture into new areas
- Evaluations from hospital executives on the benefits and challenges of conducting clinical research in a community hospital setting
- Investigative Site Feasibility surveys for upcoming clinical trials – US and International
- Evaluations of research centers’ tendencies and motivations to outsource specific clinical trial- related responsibilities
- Clinical research professional and employment trends
- Other custom projects based on your organization’s needs
Have you utilized the CAT?
The Collaborative Assessment Tool (CAT) is a new market research service designed to garner more candid responses for sponsors and CROs from investigative sites on study-specific relationship management metrics.
Contact us today!
Contact us to discuss our market research capabilities and how CenterWatch can help your organization.
Market Research Analytics Services
- Bayer Healthcare
- Biogen Idec
- F. Hoffman-La Roche
- Forest Research
- Human Genome Sciences
- INC Research
- Janssen Global Services
- Novo Nordisk
- Ping Identity
- Yale University