PMG Research, Inc. is an Integrated Site Network (ISN) of twelve clinical research facilities in the United States. Since its founding in 1979, PMG has conducted over 7,700 research studies for hundreds of pharmaceutical sponsors and CROs. At PMG Research, Inc. our mission is to bring clinical research to as many lives as possible while delivering unparalleled service and exceptional value to our clinical trial partners and stakeholders.
PMG Research is a fully-integrated network of sites employing 200 highly-trained clinical research professionals across 12 hub cities throughout Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. Our patient-centric organization ensures consistency, compliance, and the highest quality performance and results on a trial.
- Research staff received national ranking, recognized as Top U.S. Researchers in 2012, 2013, and 2015
- 120+ Physician Investigators and 100 Clinical Research Coordinators spanning 45 practice affiliations
- 7,700 completed Phase I - IV studies; experience across all therapeutic areas and device trials
- Above industry average start-up, patient retention, and patient satisfaction rates
- 95% feasibility projection to enrollment actual
- Master Service Agreements and strategic partnerships with select Sponsor, CRO, and healthcare organizations