Industry Provider Profiles
Company Type Services
MediciGlobal is in the business of making a meaningful difference to patient health. Our clinical trial recruitment practices are guided by global standards and by our concern for the lives of the patients who put their trust in us. We’re also making certain that those who participate in these trials fully understand what clinical trial participation means and that their participation is guarded by strict privacy policies.
To provide innovative solutions to accelerate patient
recruitment, improve retention rates, support study sites and
achieve sponsor goals.
MediciGlobal’s integrated approach to rapid patient
recruitment and retention incorporates these essential
- Strategic Communications Planning
- Program Design based on Patient Behavioral Research
- Local Site Recruitment Preparation and Support for Study
- National Media Outreach-Advertising, News, and Internet
- Customized Patient Screening--utilizing Toll-Free Numbers and
- Qualified Patient Referral Tracking
- Patient Retention Programs
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Psychology
- Patient Advocacy
- Clinical Coordinator Communications Training
- Physician-Patient Communications
- Media Communications, Creative Design, Advertising
- Direct-to-Consumer and Healthcare Communications
Understanding patients of all ages and ethnicities and the different characteristics that individual patients introduce to a clinical trial, the varying motives behind patient compliance and the importance of expediting patient accrual.
We invite you to visit our offices in the US or
|US: MAIN LINE: +1-484-674-6801
FAX LINE: +1-484-674-6356
MAIL: 1014 West 9th Ave.
King of Prussia, PA, 19406
|UK: MAIN LINE: +44 (0)20 8834 1447|
FAX LINE: +44 (0)20 8834 1126
MAIL: Amadeus House, Suite 220
27b Floral Street
Covent Garden, London WC2E 9DP
Elizabeth (Liz) Moench
President and CEO
1014 West 9th Ave.
King of Prussia, PA 19406