Industry Provider Profiles
Company Type Services
As a single-source provider for clinical trial planning, trial
execution and drug development planning, Medelis is helping
biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies by delivering the best
total solution - and all the support required - to optimize the
return on your clinical research investments. Our approach is
driven by a critical mass of clinical research expertise, the
ability to identify and focus on the most significant challenges,
and your need for prompt results. Our world-class insight and
experience in the development and execution of clinical research
plans and protocols delivers the decision support you need to chart
your next clinical move.
Medelis offers a complete solution from preclinical work through
phase III. Our offerings include:
- Clinical trial design and management, including strategic plans
for regulatory approval from Phase I through NDA
- Preclinical program analysis, design, management and
- Preclinical program review and "gap analysis"
- Site identification, qualification, management, contracting and
- Investigator identification and recruitment
- Patient recruitment and accrual strategies
- Project management and monitoring of clinical studies
- Medical management and monitoring
- Data management
- Biostatistics analysis and reporting
- Document preparation and production
- Quality assurance and regulatory compliance
- Medical writing (investigator brochures, protocols, statistical
reports, clinical studies, and preparation of documents for
Medelis' medical founders, team physicians and clinical
trial management physicians are internationally-recognized oncology
thought and opinion leaders. They organize and chair sessions at
national and international oncology meetings and serve as officers
and board members of professional oncology organizations, including
The American Association for Cancer Research and The American
Society of Clinical Oncology.
Daniel D. Von Hoff, M.D., F.A.C.P.
Michael S. Gordon, M.D.
James T. Gourzis, M.D., Ph.D.
Sujuan Ba, Ph.D.
John J. Grous, M.D.
Joseph Sinkule, Ph.D.
Alan Sandler, M. D.
Jim Cassidy, M. D.
David Browning (Vice President, Clinical Operations)
Deirdre Tessman, Ph.D., MBA
Mike McGarry, Ph.D.
Inder Makin, M.D., Ph.D.
Medelis has experience managing trials for a wide variety of
- Public U.S. pharmaceutical companies
- Private U.S. pharmaceutical companies
- US governmental bodies
- Worldwide, European-headquartered medical care companies
- Private U.S. medical device companies
- European pharmaceutical companies
- Global biopharmaceutical companies
- Private U.S. biotech companies
98 River Front Dr. Suite 100
Reno, Nevada 89523
Medelis Phoenix - Executive Offices
Contact: John Friesner
4105 N. 20th St., Suite 215
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
Nashville - Clinical Operations
Contact: David Browning
40 Burton Hills Blvd. Suite 370
Nashville, TN 37215
15 rue Pierre Basseres
66660 Port Vendres
Mobile: +33 0666 622 723
Fax/Phone: +33 0468 555 392
John W. Friesner
Director, Business Development
4105 N. 20th Street, Suite 215
Phoenix, AZ 85016
If you are interested in contacting this company, please complete and submit the form below. A representative from the company will follow up with you.