Industry Provider Profiles
ZM Company, Inc.
Company Type Services
ZM Company is an independently owned CRO located in the Greater
Toronto Area. We are specializing in Medical Affairs: Medical
Monitoring, SAE Management, Medical Data Review and Coding
services, Medical Writing, also Clinical Trials Consulting and
Our organization is comprised of physicians with many years of
experience in medical practice and clinical trials. We are
committed to provide top-quality expertise and support to the
pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies for the
conduct of their Phase I-IV clinical trials.
We bridge the gap between clinical and data management aspects
to ensure the medical accuracy and integrity of clinical trials
data. We are familiar with paper and e-CRFs environments.
ZM Company has the mandate to: support clients with personalized
service, develop a reputation for quality, provide creative expert
solutions, and build long lasting customer relationships.
Various teams in Medical, Drug Safety and Data Management
departments of big, medium, and small sized pharmaceutical and
biotech companies. We also support other CROs in their projects in
Canada and the USA.
Medical Affairs and Pharmacovigilance
- 24/7 Medical and Safety monitoring
- SAE management
- SAE case narrative preparation
- Safety data review
- Medical data coding consistency review
- Scientific and medical review of Clinical Study Reports,
Protocols, Clinical Development Plans
Clinical Monitoring Services:
- Pre-study & initiation visits
- Monitoring visits
- Close out visits
- Source Document Verification
- Query management
- AE and SAE reporting
- Trial document handling
- Maintaining tracking reports
- Providing knowledgeable advice and support to the site
- Ongoing site education to protocol, GCP/ICH, & regulatory
- Administrative tasks
Data Management Services
- CRF design and development
- CRF completion guideline development
- Medical data review (in-house and outsourcing)
- Medical data validation/edit check development
- Medical data coding
- SAE reconciliation
- Medical data quality control and audit
- Study Reports
- Case Narratives
- Literature Reviews
- Posters and Abstracts
Training and Consulting Services
- Therapeutic area training and guidance
- GCP compliance training
- Lecturing, workshops, seminars
- Mentoring and staff development
- Trend analysis
Yuri Zaretsky, M.D.
ZM Company, Inc.
96 Russell Street
Georgetown, Ontario L7G 5Z1
If you are interested in contacting this company, please complete and submit the form below. A representative from the company will follow up with you.