Industry Provider Profiles
INC Research, Inc.
Company Type Services
- We are a top-tier, therapeutically focused CRO headquartered in Raleigh, N.C.
- We offer clinical development services from conception to commercialization
- We have more than 80 clinical development locations in 37 countries spanning six continents
- We have approximately 5,000 employees worldwide
- We have experience in more than 100 countries
- Our customers include 46 of the world’s top 50 biopharmaceutical companies
- We’ve contributed to the development of 19 of the top 20 selling medicines on the market today
INC Research is a leading global CRO providing Phase I to IV clinical development services across six continents. Our global scale and scope, broad therapeutic expertise and commitment to operational excellence using our proven Trusted Process® allow us to develop innovative and flexible strategic alliances. By sharing incentives, ensuring dedicated resources, standardizing processes and customizing reporting, these alliances encourage long-term, multi-drug partnerships that save time and money while producing actionable data that enables efficient product potential assessments and frees our customers to think about the next big thing. In fact, such alliances have helped us contribute to the development of 19 of the top 20 selling medicines on the market today, improving quality of life for patients worldwide.
The complexity of today’s large global trials means you need a CRO with the critical mass to deliver any study, anywhere. With experience spanning more than 100 countries, our vast global network enables us to do just that. As well as providing access to international patient populations, this network also ensures ideas and innovations are shared across continents, demographic patterns are matched and the benefits of emerging markets are leveraged.
We pride ourselves on our long-standing therapeutic heritage. Our extensive expertise covers more than 90 percent of drugs in development today, including those for central nervous system (CNS), oncology, cardiovascular, endocrine, infectious diseases and respiratory conditions/diseases. In fact, we believe such expertise is so important that we’ve structured our entire organization around it, dedicating highly experienced business leaders as therapeutic heads to guide your strategies.
Since 2006, INC Research has conducted all trials using our Trusted Process® – a methodology that reduces variability and increases trial outcome predictability by standardizing operational and quality controls at every stage. This allows us to deliver studies on time and on budget, without compromised data quality. Trials completed using this process report:
- Study start-up times three weeks faster than the industry average
- Patient enrollment duration on average three weeks less than originally planned
- A 35 percent improvement in database lock times
- Clinical data management
- Cognitive services
- Contracts and functional services
- Data integration and warehousing
- Drug safety
- Interactive voice response systems and international normalized ratio
- Medical monitoring
- Medical writing
- Patient recruitment and retention
- Project management
- Quality assurance
- Regulatory affairs
- Strategic consulting
- Study monitoring
2011: Winner of the Data Driven Innovation Award from the Society for Clinical Data Management
2011: Rated one of the world’s top CROs in the CenterWatch Global Investigative Site Survey
2009: Trusted Process® thought leaders named winners at the Clinical Research Excellence Awards
INC Research, Inc.
3201 Beechleaf Court, Suite 600
Raleigh, NC 27604-1547
If you are interested in contacting this company, please complete and submit the form below. A representative from the company will follow up with you.