Recent Industry Personnel Changes
Monday, April 16, 2007
- New York-based eClinical firm Medidata Solutionshas appointed Hugh Levaux to the position of vice president of product strategy. Levaux is the former chief executive officer of Ninaza, an electronic data capture company formerly based in San Mateo, Calif. Ninaza was acquired just this month by Octagon Research Solutions. Prior to Ninaza, Levaux held various positions at Quintiles, CareScience, and the RAND Corp. Levaux also worked as vice presient of Operations at the Lewin Group, a division of Quintiles, where he managed consulting projects on health economics, quality of life, and reimbursement.
- Allphase Clinical Research, a contract research organization (CRO) based in Ottawa, Ontario, has promoted Angelo Panzica to chief operations officer. He will be responsible for overseeing clinical operations and developing strategies for growing the companys business. Panzica joined Allphase in 2005 with 20 years experience in the clinical trials industry.
- The Princeton, N.J.-based CRO PharmaNet Development Grouphas named Beverly Harrison as senior vice president of business development for the companys early stage group. Harrisons responsibilities will development phase I and bioequivancy business and the companys bioanalytical laboratory services. She was previously a vice president at MDS Pharma Services. Harrison was also president of Trilliant Research and vice president for business development and chief business officer at Premier Research in Philadelphia, Penn.
- Cetero Research, a CRO based in Cary, N.C., has appointed Martin Tyson to the position of chief information officer. Prior to joining Cetero, Tyson held senior executive technology positions at GlaxoSmithKline and various CROs such as Quintiles.
- TrialStat, an eClinical firm based in Ottawa, Ontario, has appointed Peter Hunter to the position of chief financial officer and chief operations officer. Hunter founded Enterprise Venture Capital Fund and was chief executive officer of the real estate venture capital firm, the Sterling Group. He brings to TrialStat more than 20 years of experience in finance and strategic negotiations, and managed an independent financial consulting firm.
Be sure to send your organization’s latest personnel news via mail to the editors at Clinical Trials Today!