|To have your conference included, please contact email@example.com.|
November 6-7, 2014
Risk-Based Monitoring in Clinical Studies
This practical, in-depth conference is packed with expert panels and deep-dive case studies designed to equip attendees with actionable insights on executing risk-based monitoring programs. Don't miss the opportunity to participate in progressive discussions on all things surrounding RBM and leave with actionable insights on executing risk-based monitoring programs.
For more information click here
November 9-12, 2014
MAGI's Clinical Research Conference - 2014 West
The Fairmont - San Francisco
- Over 500 people will attend. Register now while space is still available.
- 90+ sessions and workshops in seven tracks: sponsor operations, site operations, regulatory compliance, contracts, budgets & billing, quality and special topics.
- Exceptional networking with a broad (but not too broad) range of experienced clinical research professionals
- 22+ continuing education contact hours (CME, CNE, CLE, CCB, other)
- Clinical Research Contract Professional (CRCP) certification exam
Sign Up Today and Save with:
- Discounts for study sponsors, sites, government, international and others
- Early-bird discounts
- All workshops included in basic "all-access pass"
- Save even more with group rates!
If you are a clinical research novice or veteran; with a study sponsor, research site, or CRO; in a corporate, academic or other organization; you will find a coherent and comprehensive program that focuses on your current needs for applicable information. MAGI sessions and workshops emphasize practical tips based on real-life examples, with lots of interaction. Please join us in San Francisco.
NEW: Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee (terms & conditions) MAGI is the only clinical research conference that offers a money-back guarantee. Find out for yourself why 99% of participants are satisfied with MAGI conferences. Is the MAGI conference right for you?
Attendees Prefer MAGI Conferences 86% find the conference offers better value than other conferences. 78% find the conference more educational than other conferences. 84% find the networking better than at other conferences. 89% find the conference more practical than other conferences. 90% find the conference friendlier than other conferences.
Register today at http://www.magiworld.org/events/2014W/registration.php
November 18-19, 2014
2nd Annual Pharma Data Analytics Conference
The marcus evans 2nd Annual Pharma Data Analytics Conference will enable senior-level analytics professionals to improve the bottom line of their business through the utilization of big data. Driven by single-track case study presentations by Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, and many others, this program will explore recent trends in the pharmaceutical environment, including: the influence of analytics in the commercial space, data visualization tools and techniques, and methodologies for forecasting across multiple business units.
Seating is limited to 60 delegates and is first-come, first-serve. Don’t miss this opportunity to benchmark and network with leading analytics professionals in the pharmaceutical industry! For registration information, please e-mail Robin Yegelwel at robiny@marcusvansch or call (312) 894-6306
For more information click here
December 3 - 4, 2014
Leaders in Drug Development Congress 2014
Intercontinental Shanghai Pudong
Pharma R&D costs have doubled over the past decade with the R&D cost now at more than US $1.2 billion per drug approved. Global development teams in charge of clinical trial programs face many challenges in the current environment (e.g., budget pressures, intense competition for patients, delayed and incomplete recruitment of patients). However, the past decade witnessed a sharp increase in the number of clinical trials being run in Asia due to the rise of Asia both with respect to R&D activities and the pharmaceutical market size.
With the support of Pan Asian Clinical Research Association (PACRA) and Sino-American Pharmaceutical Professional Association (SAPA-GP), we'd like to introduce to you Leaders in Drug Development Congress 2014, the highest level drug development event in China, to be held at Intercontinental Shanghai Pudong on December 3 and 4, 2014 in Shanghai, China.
How are we DIFFERENT from other drug development shows?
- 90% of our speakers are end-users from MNC pharma and China local pharma companies, government and academics
- 70% of our participants are Medical Directors, Development Heads and C Level decision makers
- 60% of attendees are in need of and looking for new and/ or improved solutions?
8 Reasons You Cannot Miss This Event:
- Join us with the Leaders in Drug Development Congress 2014 As a Reunion of More than 200 Delegates during the 2-Day Feast!
- Voices of the Top Leaders in Drug Development Strategy in Asia
- Drug Development Collaboration Case Studies and Experience Sharing
- Thorough Analysis & Prediction for the Trend of Regulatory Development in China
- Update of Translational Research on Major Oncology in Asia
- Latest Technologies and Innovation in Drug Development to Learn about
- Maximize the Power of Data and Quantitative Science in Clinical Development
- All-Round Improvement for Monitoring, Drug Safety, Project Management, Patient Recruitment etc
We invite you to explore a world-class line up of speakers and panelists offering their unique insights and expertise on best practice of drug development in Asia at LDDC 2014! For more information, please go to www.dd-congress.com, call 8621-31123968, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
December 10-12, 2014
ExL Pharma’s 11th Clinical Performance Metrics and Benchmarking Summit
Loews Philadelphia Hotel
ExL Pharma’s 11th Clinical Performance Metrics and Benchmarking Summit, December 10-12, 2014, is the premier event for gaining the absolute best practice strategies to significantly enhance a clinical trial. This platform will provide key insight to develop, utilize, and implement performance metrics in order to proactively measure and assess trial compliance. Attendees will gain the tools and solutions to drive proficiency and performance during clinical development and leave with various methods being used across the industry to effectively track and measure clinical performance.
Network with professionals from Astellas, Eli Lilly, MedImmune, Sanofi-Aventis and others who are involved in metrics and benchmarking, clinical operations and outsourcing, study management, clinical development, quality assurance and much more!