Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Immunology | Hepatology (Liver, Pancreatic, Gall Bladder) | Infections and Infectious Diseases | Vaccines
Disease Category: Hepatitis
Location: United States, CA
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Hepatitis C research study for Latino and non-Latino patients who are treatment Naïve.
Dennis S. Riff MD, FACG is currently recruiting subjects to
participate in a research study for Hepatitis C.
Study drug and procedures will be made available to you at no
To qualify, you must:
- Between the ages of 18 and 65 years of age.
- Have a history of chronic liver disease, consistent with
chronic hepatitis C.
- Have had a liver biopsy within 18 months prior to the study
that confirms chronic hepatitis C.
You will not quality if you:
- Are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Have had prior treatment with Interferon or ribavirin for
chronic hepatitis C
- Have participated in other investigational studies within 30
days before the study.
- Have HIV.
For more information,
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 25, 2013
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.