Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Sleep | Psychiatry/Psychology | Neurology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Sleep Disorders
Location: United States, CA
Does your sleep Apnea cause you to be excessively tired during the day?
Dennis Riff MD, FACG of Advanced Clinical Research Institute is
conducting a clinical research trial of an investigational drug for
people who suffer from Sleep Apnea.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related exams,
sleep lab visits, and investigational medication at no cost and may
be compensated for their time and travel expenses.
To qualify you must:
- The patient is an outpatient, man or woman of any ethnic
origin, 18 to 65 years of age
- The patient has a complaint of excessive sleepiness despite
being a regular user of nCPAP therapy
- The patient has a current diagnosis of OSAHS according to ICSD
- The patient meets the following nCPAP therapy requirements:
- Previous adequate education and intervention efforts to
encourage nCPAP therapy use must be documented
- A patient’s nCPAP therapy must remain stable for at least 4
For more information visit
Anaheim Clinical Trials (ACT)
1211 West La Palma
Anaheim, CA 92801
Research Center Information: Anaheim Clinical Trials (ACT)
If you would like to learn more about participating in this study, please send an email message using the form below.
DISCLAIMER: This site is run by CenterWatch, a publishing company that focuses on the
clinical trials industry. The information provided in this service is designed
to help patients find clinical trials that may be of interest to them, and to
help patients contact the centers conducting the research. CenterWatch is
neither promoting this research nor involved in conducting any of these