Home » Clinical Trials » Therapeutic Areas
Therapeutic Areas: Sleep | Psychiatry/Psychology | Neurology | Family Medicine
Disease Category: Sleep Disorders
Location: United States, CA
Clinical Trial Details
Research Study Summary
Does your sleep Apnea cause you to be excessively tired during the day?
Dennis Riff MD, FACG of Advanced Clinical Research Institute is
conducting a clinical research trial of an investigational drug for
people who suffer from Sleep Apnea.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related exams,
sleep lab visits, and investigational medication at no cost and may
be compensated for their time and travel expenses.
To qualify you must:
- The patient is an outpatient, man or woman of any ethnic
origin, 18 to 65 years of age
- The patient has a complaint of excessive sleepiness despite
being a regular user of nCPAP therapy
- The patient has a current diagnosis of OSAHS according to ICSD
- The patient meets the following nCPAP therapy requirements:
- Previous adequate education and intervention efforts to
encourage nCPAP therapy use must be documented
- A patient’s nCPAP therapy must remain stable for at least 4
For more information visit
To Learn more
Both Male and Female
Date Last Changed:
July 25, 2013
DISCLAIMER: CenterWatch does not conduct clinical research.
CenterWatch is a publishing company that posts clinical trials information on behalf of sponsor companies,
contract research organizations, clinical research sites and other interested parties. This information
is designed to help patients find clinical trials of interest and contact the research centers
conducting the trials.